M A I L

Charlotte was typing away at her computer at the dinner table frustrated at her lack of concentration, was this how Alastair felt when she stared at him, was this payback?

"Can I help you?"

Alastair shook his head looking back down to his food.

"I got your mail today."

He hadn't given her any mail?

"Where is it?"

Alastair stood grabbing a pile of letter from the counter which Charlotte must have missed.

Looking through the paper's there was nothing unusual just the basic bills.

Charlotte didn't notice Alastair had left the room until he came back. "This was also left for you."

A box was slid in front of her, Alastair not moving from beside Charlotte.

The box was in no way discreet and it wasn't hard to figure out what could be inside.

www.sextoys.com

The label ran right around the box advertising itself and it's contents.

"Now what is someone like you going to do with a something like this?"

"Someone like me is going to use it." Charlotte taunted shutting her laptop and gather the box in her arms, making her way up stairs.

Charlotte was hesitant.

She had heard Alastair enter his room over half an hour ago and she knew that as soon as she turned the device before her on that he would know exactly what she was doing but at the same time that was exactly what she wanted.

Charlotte only had a towel wrapped around her, haven taken a shower to calm her nerves and was sitting at the end of her bed.

Standing up Charlotte let the towel fall walking around to fix the pillows on her bed to her liking climbing onto her bed Charlotte settled herself into the middle.

Hesitantly Charlotte reached a hand up and took her nipple between two fingers and began to roll it slowly, teasing herself.

Her other hand ran down her body, spreading her legs starting to lightly rub over her clit.

Charlotte didn't try stop the whimper that escaped her when she pinched her nipple between her fingers reaching over to grab small device from her bedside table.

Charlotte ran the vibrator down her folds gliding back up and pressing the device against her clit as she pressed the button in the buzzing noise instantly filling the room.

Charlotte moaned at the buzzing against her, the unknown feeling sending waves through out her body as she arched up into the vibrator.

Alastair had experienced pure torture as he drove home, the box in his passenger seat taunting his very being.

He thought that when she saw the box she would try defend herself or say that it wasn't her but no, the little brat had the nerve to tell him that she was going to use it.

She hadn't left his mind since their addicting kiss and she hadn't been making things any easier on him, he still had the photo. Alastair knew that Charlotte had purposely printed off the phot, she had wanted him to see it, see her.