"Dream"

-3rd P.O.V-

"BORUTO!" Sarada shouted trying to warn him.

The enemy stab Boruto in the neck but Boruto vanished, thank god it's only his clone.

"NOW!" Sarada shouted signaling Boruto and Mitsuki.

"Goukakyuu No Jutsu!" Sarada blow into the air and a Big fire appeared targeting the enemy...

"Raiton: Hebi Mikazuchi!" Mitsuki's hand has a yellow bright electric, he pushes his hand into the air pointing to the enemy, the electric looked like a snake ready to bite its prey...

Both jutsus hit the enemy, making the enemy weak and unable to move.

"Rasengan!" Boruto appears in the back of the enemy, he hit it in the back making the enemy blew out into several trees.

Y/n staring blankly at them near the tree her eyes is so empty...

A moment of silence then all of them running towards Y/n...

"Are you alright?" Sarada asking in worry.

". . ." y/n just staring deep inside the forest

"Y/n your shoulder is bleeding" Boruto kneels on one knee trying to stop the bleeding.

Y/n still looking in the deep forest...

Mitsuki stands there in silence looking. Observing Y/n, he notices a mark on her left neck

"Why did you come here alone? You know that it's dangerous here outside the village" Sarada ask

Silence is all Sarada could hear to Y/n... Sarada is getting worried

"Y/n?? Hello?" Boruto said trying to catch Y/n attention but still nothing.

"Gengutsu" Mitsuki said while observing Y/n. He crouches down and touches Y/n's neck with his two fingers and the other two fingers are near to his face.

"Release!"

Y/n fainted, Mitsuki manage to catch her in his arms...

------------------

Y/n woke up slowly, opening her eyes she saw Mitsuki and Sarada.

Y/n was laying on Mitsuki's lap while Sarada is looking at Y/n with a relieved face.

Y/n slowly sit up, she look around confused.

"Where am I?" She asks

"Forest, outside the village," Mitsuki said.

Y/n was shocked, she never leave the village alone.

Thoughts flooded her mind making her stressed out.

"Where's Boruto?" I ask

"He is in the lookout making sure the enemy doesn't have friends," Sarada said.

Sarada crouches down to
Y/n to meet her eye level and asks "can you recall anything before this?"

She recalls all the things she can " I was just about to head home, then I bump into someone. He is wearing a black hooded cloak... I saw his eyes, and that's where It finish... I can't remember leaving the village..." Y/n explained to Sarada and Mitsuki...

"I see" Mitsuki stands up while helping y/n stand up.

Mitsuki offers his hand to help her stand up but her legs seem weak and fell into his arms...

"I feel so drained" she whisper, It's like someone drained her chakra...

Boruto came down to us seriously.
"We need to leave, NOW! the enemy has friends"

Y/n tried to stand and ready to run but Mitsuki suddenly pick her up bridal style and started hopping into the trees.

The 4 of them are heading to the village to ask for help but the enemies block us.

Boruto and Sarada are in their combat mode while Mitsuki is trying to find a way to surpass the enemies.

"Mitsuki, I can fight..." Y/n told him while she's trying to release herself from him, but Mitsuki didn't let go of Y/n.

"No, you don't have enough chakra, and you are hurt," he said that still looking at the enemies.

"What do you want from us?!" Boruto shouted at the enemies, but the enemies didn't respond.

"Mitsuki, take Y/n away from here Boruto and I will handle this" Sarada instructed Mitsuki, she throws a smoke bomb in front of the enemies so that Mitsuki and y/n can escape.

We manage to escape the enemies and head towards the village, shuriken suddenly flying at us almost hitting us. Good thing Mitsuki dodge it.

The enemy charge at us, the only thing Y/n can do is hold on tight to Mitsuki,

Mitsuki dodges all the attacks he can.

"Kagemane no Jutsu!" They heard it behind the tree, Mitsuki is caught by the shadow and unable to move.
Mitsuki is being controlled by the enemy making him hold Y/n tighter so that she can not escape.

Y/n tried to escape but she can't

"Don't you dare touch her" Mituski glared at the enemy in front ready to take me away.

The enemy took me in his shoulder, Y/n tried to fight.

"Y/n!" Mitsuki shouted watching her get taken by the enemy... Mitsuki is slowly moving to try to reach Y/n but the shadow is too powerful...

Y/n punched the enemy in the back but the enemy didn't care.

"Mitsuki!" Y/n cried out tears slowly forming into her eyes... "Mitsuki!" I called him once more... But he is getting more far away

"Y/n!" His voice slowly fading away... Darkness takes over Y/n vision and all she can hear is her name over and over...

-------------------------
"Y/n.....Y/n....Y/n" I hear a different voice

"Y/n" wake up!" Y/n dad trying to wake her. Y/n open her eyes and saw her Dad... She slowly sat in her bed and she felt wet tears on her face

"Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?" Her Dad asks

She nodded but didn't tell her dad

"It seems scary that it makes you cry...Don't worry about it, It's only a nightmare. It won't happen." Dad smiles and wipes the tears out of Y/n face.

"Wash your face and change your pajamas, I cooked your favorite breakfast" Dad smiles and leaves Y/n room to get ready for the day.

"It's only a nightmare it won't happen" she said to herself

Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki... Familiar names... Y/n thought she heard this names before except from this Mitsuki...

"Y/n! Breakfast getting cold" Dad said in the kitchen.

"Coming!" Y/n wash her face and change her clothes and left her room...

'It's just a nightmare nothing will happen'

She encourage herself that this dream is nothing...