"Goodbye?"

Y/n POV

I woke up early as I expected... I look at the time and it's only 6:45 am
I went to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for today.

"Hotcakes for today," I said in the mirror looking at myself while combing my hair.

I went to the kitchen and prepare to cook the hotcakes, It took a while but it's already finished.

"You're up early" I heard Dad

"Good morning Dad" I smiled and gave him hotcakes.

"What's the occasion?" Dad asks

"Nothing, I just feel like I wanted hotcakes today," I said while pouring some syrup.

Dad just stares at me then smiles, he begins to eat his hotcakes.

"Dad I'll be out today with my friends," I told him

"Alright, make sure you have fun" He smiles and finished his hotcakes

"I also need to do something" he added and went to the bathroom

--------------------------
-Time skip-

I went to the Forest and look for Sarada, I know that she is practicing her shuriken there somewhere.

I look near the training area where the 3 logs are, and there she was, Sarada practicing her shuriken.

Watching her practice is amazing, I can't even throw it curvy like that.

I tried throwing one of my shurikens but I missed. Sarada look where the shuriken came from.

"I wish I can throw like you haha" I smiled and come near her

"Y/n, good morning," Sarada said.

"Sarada, do you wanna hang out? Like, do something today?" I ask

"Sure, we have no commission for today so the boys must be free too," Sarada said while fixing her glasses.

"Perfect, I was about to go to them and ask them to hang out" I smiled.

"C'mon let's go find Boruto" I added

--------------------------
We went and look where he is and we found him with Mitsuki near the burger place.

"There you guys are," I said

"Y/n chan, good morning," Boruto said with a big smile

"Good morning," Mitsuki said

"Do you guys wanna hang out? For today?" I ask them

"Sure, what's the occasion?" Boruto asks

"Nothing~, I just want to hang out with my lovely friends" I jokingly punched Boruto at his arm.

I feel Mitsuki staring at me like he was observing me...

"Anyway let's go have an early lunch? My treat hehe" I said

We went to the ramen shop and eat, we talk and laugh together...

I wanted to tell them that I am going to leave the village but I can't say it... Even if I wanted to, I don't want to ruin the mood so I just waited for a perfect time.

After we eat we went fishing with Boruto on the river, Boruto almost fell on the water it's good a thing Mitsuki helped him.

After that, we went to the sculptured faces of the Hokage and breath some air. Will this be the perfect time to tell them?

I ask myself, nervous and don't know how to say it...

"Guys I need to tell you something," I said, they all look at me and wait patiently for what I have gonna say.