"Blush"

-In this chapter I'm gonna tell you the POV of Mitsuki on the previous chapter, I hope you guys are not confused >,<-

--------------------------
Mitsuki POV

Boruto ask me that he wanted to go try the new flavor of the buyer in one of the stands. I come with Boruto to buy his burger and find the girls.

"Boruto, Sarada might looking for us," I said.

"Yeah, you're right, let's go find them," Boruto said while eating the burger.

We search the area near the roller coaster and I heard someone call our name. It was Sarada waving her hands, I saw Namida and Cho Cho with her.

"Yo, Where's Y/n?" Boruto ask

Cho Cho point at the roller coaster and we both look at it, we saw Y/n with others riding the roller coaster.

"Where have you guys been?" Sarada asks, Boruto answered her.

A moment later, y/n and the others finished riding the roller coaster.

"That was fun," Y/n said, Sumire said she is not riding the roller coaster again.

"Oh you guys are here, Let's go try the Ferris wheel," Y/n said

We all agreed and walk where the Ferris wheel is. While walking I and Y/n walk together.

"You seem happy, did something happen?" Y/n ask me

"I'm just happy to be with our classmates" I smiled but deep inside im happy to be with her

Me and y/n just walking and talking, while we walk I feel like someone is staring at us at our backs but I didn't mind.

We arrived at the Ferris wheel and bought some tickets.

"Y/n, Mitsuki, can we go first? I wanna talk to shikadai and Inojin" Boruto asks Y/n.

"Oh, alright" Y/n agreed and I just nod. We are the 10 first customers of this ride so that means Me and y/n are alone in the cabin...

--------------------------
The Ferris wheel slowly move, Y/n was just looking at the tiny people.

"Wooow, there so many stands! and rides!" Y/n happily said.

I was staring at her, she look so

"Wonderful..." I didn't expect that I said that out loud. Y/n just look at me and smile.

"Thank you" She smile and a little hint of blush on her face.

I feel hot and y/n look at me worried.

"M-Mitsuki? are you alright? You're red" y/n laugh

I look at my reflection in the glass of the cabin and I saw my face blushing.

"We need to fix that before we get down, Boruto will tease us if we didn't" y/n smile

"A-alright... but how?" I ask

"Close you're eyes and relax..." Y/n said, I followed what she said and tried to relax...

"You're doing great," She said

I opened my eyes slowly and saw her smiling. I feel my heart skip a beat but this time I didn't feel hot.

"T-thanks," I said

She continued looking at the window and saw an ice cream stand.

"Mitsuki, there's an Ice cream stand. I wanna try it" she said

I smile, she is like a little girl that wants ice cream.

"Alright, I want to try it too," I said