"Tamashi"

3rd POV

--remember that Tamashi lives in Y/n's soul and the sakura tree represents Y/n's core--

Tamashi is looking at the sakura tree getting worried because the glow of the leaves is starting to fade away this only means that Y/n's body is getting weak.

"I need to do something-" Tamashi said while touching the tree

She closed her eyes and transfer chakra into the tree making the tree a little better. A minute had passed then she stopped.

"Y/n what is happening to you..." Tamashi getting worried...

--------------------------
Sarada P.O.V

I walked into Y/n room to check on her, I can't see her because she was covered with her blanket, so I removed it.

I saw Y/n breathing heavily it's like she was catching her breath for some reason.

"Y/n! are you okay-" When I touched her skin she is so hot like It's gonna burn me...

"This is getting worst- we need to bring her to the hospital"

Sarada called Mitsuki and Boruto.

"What?" Boruto ask Sarada but Immidietly look at her with concern

"Boruto call Kakashi sensei to tell him we are going to the hospital" Boruto immediately called Kakashi and Sarada helped y/n to sit but y/n is too weak and shivering.

"Mitsuki carry y/n I'll carry the things we need" I handed her to Mitsuki and was ready to go to the hospital.

--------------------------
We were running to the hospital while Mitsuki carries Y/n's bridal style covered in a blanket.

"What did Kakashi sensei say?" I ask Boruto

"I can't reach him so I reached aunt Sakura that we are bringing Y/n" Boruto answered

*cough* *cough*

Y/n cough made Mitsuki run faster to the hospital.

"We are almost there Y/n" Mitsuki whispered to Y/n.

We arrived at the hospital and I saw mom taking y/n in the emergency room.

"Is Y/n gonna be okay?" Boruto ask mom

"I'll take care of her don't worry" mom smiled at Boruto and went in.

A minute later Kakashi ran and saw us sitting in the waiting area.

*pant* *pant*
"Where's y/n? Where's my daughter?" Kakashi sensei asks catching his breath

We just look at the door of the emergency room.

We waited for hours for mom to come out of the emergency room.

Minutes later she came out

"How's y/n? what happened to her? Is she okay?" Kakashi sensei ask mom

"She is okay now, she just needs a lot of rest" mom smiled making Kakashi sensei not worry.

The nurses took y/n to a private room so she can rests there, Mitsuki wanted to stay so Kakashi sensei let him. While I and Boruto went home, mom said we can visit her tomorrow.

--------------------------
Y/n POV
I was in the dark looking at nothing but darkness

'My body seems weak... What happened to me I thought to myself...

"Am...am I dead?" I questioned myself.

A purple bright light suddenly appeared

"A leaf?" then a lot of them keep spawning and spawning until I heard a glass break I closed my eyes in surprise and then I heard someone

"Holy light" I open my eyes and saw Tamashi, her eyes is glowing and black tears keep pouring into her cheeks.

Her hands were pointing above making the darkness crack and disappear. After that, she look at me and smiled

"I'm glad you were okay," she said

"What just happened?" I ask looking at her.

She looked at me seriously and took my hands.

"Y/n someone or something wants to take over your soul, this could lead to a disaster to your soul, body, and the outside world." My eyes widened to what Tamashi told me.

"B-but I don't have  something or special from me, I have nothing! I'm weak I'm not special" I said...

"Y/n... You are the chosen one with this kind of power...I'm just here to protect your soul...and guide you" Tamashi explained

"B-but... I don't know how to use this, I'm weak! Can't you just find someone else??, l-like Sarada, o-or Boru-"

"Y/n, We can't change that, you just need to accept it because you are the chosen one" Tamashi interrupted

". . ." I was silent, speechless don't know what to say...

Tamashi just look at me with Hope to accept the power that was given to me.

"So teach me, guide me with this power. I want to use this power to protect Dad, my friends, and the whole village." I told her that in a serious tone.

She was just looking at me, then she look behind me. She pulled my hand then put me in her back, protecting me. She just stares at the black shadow in front of her 10 meters away from us.

"Y/n stay back..." Tamashi points his hand to the shadow then a sudden strong wind with glowing leaves is pointed to the shadow.

"Begone," Tamashi said to the shadow making it disappear

"W-what was that" I hold into Tamashi's clothes.

"Those are the things that want to control you," Tamashi said and looks at me.

"For now I need you to get better, your physical body is not doing okay. You can come to me by meditating" Tamashi told me.

"Are you gonna be alright here?..." I ask in concern

"I'll be fine" she smiled and fix my hair. Then she caught a falling glowing leaf then put it in my head making a super bright light.

"I'll be waiting," Tamashi said while she vanished from the light.

--------------------------
Mitsuki POV

I was sitting next to Y/n talking to my snake in telepathy, then I heard a groan. I put the snake to my shoulder and check on Y/n.

"Y/n..." I called her name

She slowly open her eyes and tried to reach something. So I grabbed her hands and hold them.

"M-m...Itsuki..?" She asks in a weak voice.

I stared at her with concern, I tried to let go of her hands to inform Kakashi sensei but she hold on tight...

"Don't...leave..me" Her eyes slowly formed tears so I stayed.

"I'm here, don't worry" I let her hold my hands and sit closer to her.

It seems like she was only half awake... I touched her forehead and her fever is almost gone.

"Get well soon Y/n" I whispered and smile.

I fix her hair and touch his cheeks, I didn't notice that I was about to kiss her forehead... So I back up

'Is my body moving on its own??' I ask myself

I stared at Y/n face and kiss her forehead, after that, I feel better and happy for doing that.

Y/n still holding my hands and I'm waiting for Kakashi sensei.

I look at her again and smile
"I'm glad you know okay"

--------------------------

Hello readers xD I hope you like the chapter.

Also, I'm sorry for not updating these past few weeks, I have lots of school work to be done hehe

Thank you guys for understanding xD ❣💙❣