"The bell test"

Kakashi POV

"Alright, the assignment is to take these bells away from me by noon" I showed the bells in my hands.

"Why there are only two bells?" Sarada questioned

"Two can only pass, and the other two will fail" I smile.

"You can use your shuriken, you won't be able to take the bells unless you come with the intent to kill me" I added

"Dad..." Y/n look at me in the eyes. I just smile at her.

The 4 of them look serious to get the bells.

"Alright, time starts now" I vanished to their sight and find a place to hide.

I hop into the trees and find a place to read my favorite book.

"This should do" I sat on the tree and tried to open my book but suddenly a shuriken flies at me almost hitting my face, good thing I tilt my head.

"That was fast" I look at where the shuriken came from and saw Sarada. Even if she is hiding I can still see her.

I stand up but Boruto suddenly gave me a surprise attack making me get my kunai and block his attacks. Our kunai makes a spark every time he hit my kunai. I didn't notice that there was a shadow clone behind me almost got the bells, I kick the clone and continue fighting the original Boruto. I manage to escape from them and find another place to hide.

--------------------------
Y/n POV

Dad disappeared and left us 4.

"This is a trick..." I mumbled making them look at me.

"Trick? what do you mean" Sarada asks

"I know Dad... This might be one of his tricks, I'm not sure..." I put my hand in my chin to think...

I came near to Sarada and pat her shoulder.

"Sarada you want to be a Hokage right?" I smiled

"Y-yeah" she stutters

"Then... I'll help you win it" The 3 of them were surprised at what I said.

"What? You deserve that bell more than I do-" Sarada telling me to win that bell but I cut her off.

"Sarada, don't worry about me... I have my reasons too" I smiled.

"Y/n are you sure about this?" Boruto asks me

"Yeah, I made up my mind and no one is gonna change it" I smiled.

Boruto and Mitsuki stared at each other and then look at me. Mitsuki smiled, I don't know what is he thinking, I wonder what's in his thoughts.

"Alright, let's get that bell" we left and find Dad.

--------------------------

"Y/n do you know Kakashi sensei weakness??" Sarada asks while we hop into the trees.

"Hhmm... I don't see him scared of something..."I answered.

We saw Dad sitting on a tree not too far away ready to read his book, we first hide then I gestured Sarada to attack first then Boruto for his surprise attack.

Boruto and Dad fought in close combat but unfortunately Dad escape...

"Dad is making us lose time," I told them and tried to look for him again, we hop into the trees tried to track him... A moment later
Mitsuki stopped making us stopped too. We look around the forest and see nobody, I feel something in our area so I look around again... I remember the last time Dad and I trained...