"Dad and I"

Y/n POV

After I told them about my dream. Dad helps me know about this Tamashi in my dream. Dad also trains me in new moves for the incoming exam.

--------------------------
"Y/n wake up" I heard Dad

I slowly open my eyes and it was still dark. I look at the time lazily.

"Dad...it's 5 in the morning... It's way too early for me" I mumbled sleepily.

"Get up, I'll teach you some moves for your exam"

My ear rings and I immediately listen to him.

"Moves...? Techniques?" I ask looking at him.

He nods and I can see his smile at the back of his mask. I guess he is excited about teaching me...

I put on my combat clothes so that I can move easily when I am in real battle.

"Alright, see you in the forest" Dad smile and he disappeared.

"Gosh, I thought we're gonna go together..." I sigh and run where we gonna train.

I arrived in the forest.
*yawn* "Dad where are you?" I call out for Dad but there was no response.

"Gosh, I'm still tired I'll just take a nap while wait-" I felt something behind me, making me look back. I saw a shuriken flying towards me so I blocked it with my kunai.

"That was close," I said... A moment later another shuriken is flying toward me, so I dodge it.

"Dad?" I call out for Dad but no one responds.

'This might be Dad's idea of training' I thought to myself.

"So you just gonna throw shuriken at me?" I ask but still no response

'So you wanna play hide and seek huh?' I said in my head and starting to get annoyed.

A bunch of weapons is been attacking me so I decided to end it. When a Shuriken tried to hit me again I throw a shuriken back, I went where the shuriken came from but there was nothing I could find...

"DAD! WHERE ARE YOU" I shouted a little bit annoyed.

. . . silence is all I can hear. I hop into one of the trees to look for him but still nothing...

I heard a 'sssss' and I look where it came from... I saw a white snake tied around one of the branches.

"Shiro?" the snake just come close to me. I reach my hands to him and he crawls around my arm.

"Yep, you are Shiro" I smiled and pet him.

"Shiro, have you seen anyone here except me? I was looking for my Dad" I ask him, he stared at me a little then look where he someone.

"There?" Shiro nods as he can understand me.

I went where Shiro is looking. Shiro 'sssss' so I stopped.

"I guess this is the place" I thank Shiro and let him crawl up into the tree.

"DAD I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" I shouted but still nothing. I look up but no one is there, I look left and right making sure if someone is there but still nothing.

"Where the heck are you Dad" Getting angry...

'If not above, left or right he must be...'

I pick up a bomb paper in my bag and throw it into the ground. A huge explosion happened, making the ground crack...

"You found me" Dad looks at me with a sweat drop on his forehead.

I charge at him and attack him with my kunai. He blocks it with his making our kunai spark.

I attack him again and again until he jumps back. I just stared at him in the eye telling him that I got annoyed. I didn't waste any time, when he jumped back I immediately throw a shuriken at him.

"Denki boru no Jutsu" After Dad block the shuriken I tried to shot him but he dodge it.

I don't know why but I was getting angry... Making me want to attack Dad over and Over.

I'm doing my best but I can't see any opening.

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu"
Dad blows into the air making a fireball. The fireball didn't hit me. It just hit the ground surrounding me with dust and smoke.

"You woke me up way too early... My morning is not that good Dad." I told him while I'm still inside the dusty and smoky area.

--------------------------
Kakashi POV

'Sorry y/n but I need to do this...' I said in my mind.

Y/n is still in the ground and then I suddenly feel her chakra increasing.

The dust and smoke are slowly clearing, making Y/n visible again. I saw Y/n standing still in her combat mode... Her eyes changed, it became dark. But no tears.

"This might be it" I mumbled

Y/n suddenly appeared at my back making me look back and jump away from her.

"Fast...but not that fast" I mumbled and continue to observe her.

She shot some electric ball at me and tried to attack me with her electrified weapons.

I thought that's all she can do. When I tried to forfeit she use strength in her legs making her speed increase.

I was surprised that her hand is ready to punch my stomach. She was 5 inches far until she can reach me.

"I win," she said. Before she can hit me I immediately grab her hands put them on her back and sit on her.

"Ow ow ow! That hurts! I give- I give up!" Y/n forfeit. Her eyes slowly back to normal

I let go of her hand but I'm still sitting on her back.

"Dad you're heavy" her face was looking at the side.

"Oh sorry." I said while getting up.

"Y/n, are you hungry? Wanna grab a bite?" I offered her.

Her face brightens a little, I still can see that she was annoyed when I left her.

"Oh, c'mon sweety, I'm sorry I left you in the house and making you look for me." I pat her head.

"Hmp, I let this slide in one condition" she crossed her arms and look at me.

"What condition?" I ask

"Teach me the lightning blast technique"
Y/n stared at me in the eyes. I can tell her eyes are begging me to say yes.

"I will" I smiled and pat her head.

"So where do you wanna eat?" I ask.

"A hot Ramen for the morning" Y/n smiled.

"Alright, let's go" we both went to the town and eat Ramen ichiraku.

--------------------------
Y/n and I are waiting for our order. While we wait I can't help but think about her eyes turning black and the sudden increase of her chakra...

'I guess she didn't notice that her eyes change while we are fighting'

"Here's your special Ramen" the waitress give us our Ramen making Y/n smile.

"Itadakimasu" we both said and eat our Ramens.