"Masked"

Y/n POV

I woke up still in the train laying on Mitsuki's shoulder.

"W-where are we," I ask still half asleep

"Still on the train, we are almost home," Mitsuki said

"I-I see" I lay back at Mitsuki's shoulder and try to sleep again... But it didn't work...

"Can't sleep?" Mitsuki asks

"Yeah... I'll just breath some air at the back for a while..." I said and went to the back of the train.

--------------------------
While I was on the back train I heard someone talking on the roof of the train.

I look who it is and hide so they won't notice me, I overheard their conversation...

"Kuran remembers there is no room for error," the man with a sketchy outfit said.

"You don't have to remind me" answered the other man.

"The girl named Y/n must be on the 3rd part of the train so let's go," the man said.

Hearing that makes me nervous, why are they looking for me...

I tried to go back inside but I made a noise...

*creeeaaak*

"Akira, you heard that right?" The other man said.

There was a moment of silence, so I tried to go back inside but they found me.

"Look who I got here" The man pinned me down and look at my eyes he wears a black hooded cape with a blue fox mask on

"You must be Y/n" both of them are wearing a mask that has a design of a fox with blue paint on it.

"Ha! You made our work easier, thank you very much" the other one said with the same mask but has red paint on it.

"Let me go!" I shouted trying to escape.

"Sorry, but no," the blue fox mask said.

"Let's take her away before someone see us-"

"Raiton: Hebi Mikazuchi"

An electric snake suddenly tried to hit the blue mask guy, but he avoided it.

"You got to be kidding me," the red mask guy said.

I manage to escape the masked guy and went to Mitsuki.

"Y/n go back inside I'll deal with them," Mitsuki said while he was in combat mode.

"No, I am not leaving you alone," I said and get my kunai inside the pocket of my hoodie and ready for combat mode.

Mitsuki doesn't have a choice but to let me join him.

"Nagare Isou no Jutsu" I electrified my weapon and was ready for close combat.

Mitsuki is dealing with the blue mask guy and I deal with the red mask guy.

I was fighting the man, he sounds like he was only a teenager... Maybe a few years older than me...

Our kunai sparks every time I tried to hit him he always blocks it with his kunai... My kunai is electrified but he is not showing any signs that he is being electrified.

"You want to do this the hard way huh?" The red mask man said.

"Don't underestimate me you freak" I swing my kunai and tried to kick him, a good thing he has an opening.

My back and Mitsuki's back touched.

"Y/n you all right?" He asks still looking at his opponent.

"Yes, I just need to find some opening," I said to Mitsuki.