"Exam"

Mitsuki POV.

"Y/n Wait-" I tried calling her but she left immediately.

"That's unexpected haha," Boruto said and scratching his head.

Boruto is right, I didn't expect that will happen...
The first time I met y/n I feel different... It's like I want to stay by her side always.

"Boruto, what do you feel when you are with someone you like?" I ask Boruto.

"I feel happy, I mean having fun with them makes me feel happy" Boruto answered.

I'm not that satisfied with Boruto's answer... But I still thank him.

"I wonder what will happen to y/n chan. She was red as a tomato when she left haha" Boruto laugh

"I'll go check on her" I was ready to leave but Sarada showed up

"There you are I've been looking for you," Sarada said to Boruto.

"Are you looking for me?" Boruto asks.

"Well, I saw y/n running, when I tried to stop her she look like a tomato," Sarada said while she fixes her glasses

"Aahhh...that" Boruto avoided eye contact with Sarada.

"What. did. you. do.?" Sarada looking at Boruto ready to smack him.

"I'll look for her," I told them but she stopped me.

"Wait, let me know what happened." Sarada stared at Mitsuki.

Boruto explained what happened and Sarada smack Boruto in the head for teasing y/n too much.

"Mitsuki, when you saw Y/n, just talk to her like you always do. Don't mention anything about what happened today." Sarada told me...

I look at Boruto in the ground trying to escape Sarada but he failed.

"Alright" I agree to Sarada and smiled.

"Okay, that settles it, as for you Boruto... Go find Y/n and apologize to her." Sarada told Boruto letting him go.

"Alright, alright..." Boruto stands up and scratches his head.

--------------------------
Sarada and Boruto said goodbye to me and left me in the building.

I look at the sunset and Think about what Boruto said about y/n...

'Y/n misses me?' I questioned myself

'It's probably a joke' I smiled and hop into the buildings.

I arrived at my home. Empty, no furniture just a place to sleep. I look to my side to see the photo of Boruto. I look at the ceiling and thought about what he said.

'Y/n misses me' I don't know what to feel about that but hearing it made me feel happy?...

I slowly close my eyes and fell asleep.

--------------------------
Y/n POV

'Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh' it keeps repeating in my mind how we accidentally kiss...

I hop into the buildings to go home. I arrived at my home and went to my room fast, and went under to my blanket.

"Y/n? are you home?" Dad knocks into my room.

'Shoot I forgot to tell him I'm home' I immediately open the door and saw Dad.

"S-sorry Dad...I'm home" I nervously smile at him.

Dad just stared me in the eyes and I can't help myself to avoid it.

"Sweety, I know there is something wrong... You can tell me" Dad Crouch to meet my eye level.

"I-'m fine" I smiled making my eyes closed.

"Are you sure?" Dad asks patting my head.

"Y-yeah" Dad just stared at me with concern...

"Okay, Dinner is almost ready" I can see his smile under his mask.
--------------------------
Dad and I ate our dinner, after that, I helped Dad with the dishes.

"Y/n be sure to sleep early, we are gonna train tomorrow," Dad said while drying the dishes.

"Okay, I will" I smiled and prepare my things for tomorrow.

After that, I go to the bathroom and get ready for bed. I saw Dad in the leaving room reading the book called 'make out tactics' I don't know what book is that but he keeps reading it.

"Dad your not gonna sleep yet?" I ask

"You go ahead I'll just finish this chapter" he answered, I just shrug it off went closer to my Dad, and kiss his hair.

"Good night Dad" I yawn and ready to go to my room

"Good night too" I heard Dad, but he still reading the book so I went to my room.

I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling... Thinking about how to pass the exam...My head just randomly thinks about something then I thought of Boruto...went to Sarada... Then to Mitsuki...

I can feel my face blushing a little...

"His my first kiss" I whispered to myself...

"Am I his first kiss?" I can feel my eyes slowly closing...

After that, I fell asleep...

--------------------------
3rd POV

Y/n and her Dad Kakashi woke up at 7 am and went to the forest to train...

"Alright, Dad I'm fired Up! Let's Do this!" Y/n told his Dad having a lot of energy.

"You're full of energy huh" Kakashi just continues walking through the forest.

"Hehe," y/n just smiled at her Dad.

"Alright, we're here" Kakashi stopped and looks at Y/n

"Alright, let's start?" Y/n asks but her Dad said not yet.

"We are waiting for 3 more" Kakashi smiled at Y/n making y/n confused.

"Who exactly are we waiting for?" Y/n asks her Dad in curiosity.

"Good Morning y/n" a voice heard above the tree making Y/n look.

Sarada jumps down the tree and greets Kakashi. A moment later Boruto showed up smiling on his way.

"Boruto" Y/n suddenly releases a negative aura to Boruto, making Boruto scared.

"Y-y/n chan, sorry about yesterday" Boruto makes a nervous face and pleasing hands making y/n not mad anymore.

"I'll forgive you if you treat me ramen" y/n crosses her arms and look at Boruto.

"I will, I will haha" Boruto was relieved at what Y/n said...

"Good morning Y/n, Kakashi sensei" Mitsuki suddenly showed up making them jump except Kakashi.

Mitsuki smile at Y/n as always, Y/n on the other hand keeps her cool and trying to to get embarrassed in front of him.

"Now we are complete, the exam starts here," Kakashi told the 4 that the exam is now today.

"HUH?!" Y/n, Boruto, and Sarada said at the same time. Mitsuki just stands there like he knows this will happen.

"I THOUGHT THE EXAM IS NEXT WEEK? AND YOU ARE OUR TEACHER?!" Y/n asks still surprised.

"Surprise" Kakashi just smiled at them leaving the tree still surprised.

--------------------------