0-1 : 「Goodybe, Dear Friends」

Kazuha dashed through the crowded streets of Inazuma in search of his good friend, y/n. When Kazuha noticed y/n shopping at the general goods store, he came to a stop immediately next to her. "Kazuha? Is there something wrong? ", y/n said as she accepted a tiny sack of tomatoes from Aoi, the general storekeeper.

Kazuha tightened his jaw and locked his gaze on y/n."Tomo's...dead," Kazuha grumbled.

Y/n blinked a few times before giggling, which soon turned into laughter "What exactly do you mean by 'dead'? Did he set you up to trick me once again?" y/n places a hand on Kazuha's shoulder.

Kazuha swiftly dragged y/n by the entrance to Inazuma city, where there are few to no people. "Kazuha, Tomo isn't dead, he's-" before she could finish, her eyes widened at the sight of an empty vision shell.

"I grabbed it before fleeing. As soon as I arrived I snatched the dying vision after he was struck by the musou no hitotachi." Kazuha raised his eyes to y/n's face. The h/c hair colored girl was in shambles, tears welled up in her eyes, which she tried to conceal with the sleeve of her kimono.

"Y/n..." Kazuha immediately drew her into a close hug and comforted her, caressing her back in the hopes that her sobs would stop. "Did you know about this?" y/n raised her head to look into the ronin's ruby eyes.

"Yes, I did. Given the fact that his dying request was that I shouldn't inform you about it, I just followed his request...I'm sorry, I really am," Kazuha apologized as he placed his chin on top of the e/c eyed girl.

"It's all right. After all, that was his dying request, and you were simply doing your thing as his friend "y/n reassured by attempting to smile "However...I can't remain in Inazuma any longer" Kazuha drew back slightly from the hug. After that, the platinum blonde planted a kiss on the latter's forehead.y/n's mouth was agape, her eyes narrowed, and as Kazuha was about to go, she grabbed his arm and asked, "Where are you going?!"

"The vision hunt decree is after me, I'll be leaving Inazuma for a bit, but I promise you, I will return," Kazuha said with a smile.

(Kazuha - 8 y/n - 8 Tomo - 9 | They're children in this part and it's not specified when Kazuha got his vision so please just go with the flow and it was never specified at all if Tomo is older than kazuha, so I made him older by a year in this fa...

(Kazuha - 8 y/n - 8 Tomo - 9 | They're children in this part and it's not specified when Kazuha got his vision so please just go with the flow and it was never specified at all if Tomo is older than kazuha, so I made him older by a year in this fanfic)

"Y/n, the moment I get a vision, I swear I will always be at your side and protect you!" Kazuha stated with pride. "EHH?!" Suddenly there came Tomo coming towards Kazuha and placing both of his hands on the platinum blonde's shoulders, "What about me?! I'm also supposed to be y/n's protector"The milky beige-haired boy groaned.

y/n sat in the back, smiling as she overheard her friend's chat "Are you two honestly fighting over me? This reminds me of one of the Yae publishing house's books! You know that story where two childhood friends fight for a girl and one of them ends up with the girl?"

"Then I'll make you fall in love with me!" the two boys exclaimed in unison, causing tension between them. "Best wishes on that! I have high standards!" y/n then burst out laughing like a child.

"We're not rivals in any case; the three of us are buddies; we're like family! Who would dare to go against their family?" Kazuha folded his arms over his chest "That's right, friends don't abandon each other, do they? As a result, from now on, none of us will leave one other's side." Tomo gave y/n a bright smile, causing y/n's cheeks to flush red.

"Seriously, Tomo, quit being such a charmer!" sighed Kazuha. "Huh? What did I do?!" Tomo exclaimed, confused.

'none of us will leave each other's side,' y/n thought as she watched her best friends bicker over something minor.

"None of us will leave each other's side," y/n grumbled as she nestled into the futon covers.
"Good riddance," she sighed.

Since both of her friends left, one has died and the other has fled, unsure when he will return, childhood memories of her friends haunted her, her eyes swollen from sobbing, and she has no energy to even try.

Her friends meant everything to her. y/n sobbed and sulked once again.

Tomo's actions wounded her feelings.

"You...promised...that none of us would leave each other's side," she sobbed."You didn't even give me a chance to tell you how I feel, or even a simple farewell," the girl went on.

"I wish...one day...even though I know it's impossible...I wish you would return...to me, to Kazuha, to this world"
y/n said before falling asleep.

In the night sky,

a dazzling gold shooting star appeared.
————————————————

I swear im trying my best on making this interesting ok 😭