15 : 「Kimono」

(This chapter will go against the lore)
—————————

Kazuha came to a realization that he passed out for a couple of days after he and Tomo's duel. Of course, he remembered every single bit of what happened.

Ever since the delusion was taken away from him, Kazuha felt like his surroundings were way lighter than it was, he didn't feel any weight placed on his shoulders.

But for now, Kazuha never knew someone snuck a delusion inside his sleeve or even knew he had one.

Was it when he was taking a nap on that warm rock under the sun? But when was that? He does it all the time., maybe he already had it before he got back to Inazuma?

The Irodori Festival will be in about a few days and the Yashiro Commission is about to host, he knows that he'll be needed later.

——————————
Unknown location

He smashed his hands onto the table creating a loud bang.

"First, the fatui is tailing me, and second, my plan failed..." he says as he leans his back at the chair's backrest before releasing a deep sigh.

"My plans are backfiring...", he looked at the gnosis before him, he sets his hat aside and studied the documents on the table, but focused on one document in particular.

'L/n Y/n'

"I have no choice but to wait for y/n to activate that vision, once she does so, I'll make the move myself, she will be considered as payment for Mrs. L/n's debt" He laughed before slowly feeling drowsy after staying up all day and night.

"And once Y/n reactivates that vision, I'll have to use her against the fatui or the traveler as my weapon-- if the worst-case scenario happens"

"Y/n!! The Irodori Festival is near!" Yoimiya runs towards her best friend, Y/n looks in her direction as she sweeps the ground.

"Hmhm, and with the sakoku decree gone, we'll see people from different regions too" She laughed. "Right! The traveler told me about a young girl who likes bombs from Mondstadt" Yoimiya's eyes sparkled with excitement.

'bombs?' Y/n thought to herself.

"Ah, right, Yoimiya, I'm also planning to get a new kimono for the festival, it's been a long time since I've participated in an event like this" She chuckles, "oh? A new kimono? Are you trying to impress someone?" Her friend asks, this made y/n's face turn red.

"Me? Trying to look good for someone? No way! It's just that, the last time I enjoyed an Inazuman festival was when my mother was still alive" Y/n softly smiles, remembering the moments she spent with her mother, buying fox masks from a vendor and eating tri-colored Dango with a genuine smile.

"I see...well, I'll have to prepare some fireworks especially since the festival is just in a few days, I'll see you later!" Yoimiya says before leaving and going back to her father.

Y/n sets her broom aside and stretches, "I'll have to pick a good-looking kimono now, I hope father comes home before the festival.." she says to herself before going back inside her house to get mora.

She walks her way to Ogura Textiles and Kimonos. It wasn't so far anyway.

Before y/n approached Ogura Mio, she looks at the view of the electro archon's tenshukaku, she begins to wonder, 'what was the musou no hitotachi like when Tomo witnessed it?'

She approached Ogura Mio, a bag of mora in hand. "Hm? Oh! Y/n! Are you finally here to buy a kimono? Hey, I can give you a discount since you help me out a lot" Ogura Mio's eyes sparkled.