[ONESHOT] Project III (Tomo x Reader)

"Kunikuzushi, transferee from Tsurumi Highschool, nice to meet you!" Scaramouche bowed, his classmates awed. The teacher chuckled at his short introduction, Tomo sighed as he takes small glances at Y/n who was focusing her gaze on Scaramouche.

"Well then, you can sit on the empty seat inbetween Y/n, the girl with h/c colored hair and Ayato" The teacher points out and Scaramouche respectfully bowed once again before going to his assigned seat.

"Never knew you'd be my classmate— say, how did you even get in this high school despite the school year ending in a few months?" Y/n asked while Scaramouche settled, "oh uh, since Yae is in charge of the school and knowing me, being the brother-son of the almighty Raiden Shogun, I was able to be admitted just fine" he explained and she slightly let out a laugh, "You seem to be in a good mood today, what's up?" she focused on her textbook, the current subject is Teyvat Language, also known as the common tongue, the teacher came all the way from Sumeru, although, she is from Mondstadt.

"Hm, thought I should give a good first impression to everyone, you don't want me killing everyone in this room with just one bolt of lightning do you?" He took his book out and Y/n hummed, "I know you don't have the heart to do that, you seem to be a really nice person, Scara" she smiled, Scaramouche clicked his tongue and looked away, "whatever".

'Maybe I should give her my full trust, she's the first to not treat me like 'that' unlike the others' He thought.

Minutes passed and the subject ended, leaving the class a five-minute break before the teacher of the next class, Economics, arrived. Y/n stood up from her seat and walked towards Tomo's, in her hands was the progress for their Inazuman History project, "Here's my progress, just a little bit of polishing and adding a little more content and we'll be good to go!", she expected Tomo to look and meet her e/c eyes, unfortunately, he didn't, yet he only accepted the paper with a poker face and skimmed through the work, y/n found this rather quite strange.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked, "Oh, no, not at all, I just find that Scaramussy or Kuniku- whatever his name is, very uh...intimidating, don't get me wrong though, I don't fully trust him" he replied, about to take a drink from his jug, "No, I think you're just jealous" y/n looked at Scaramouche who was busy writing review notes, probably for the final semester's test, it seems like he is a very hardworking student who refuses to take advantage as the only relative of the Shogun.

Tomo almost spit his water out, "Excuse me?" he glared.

Y/n felt chills in her spine, he was just the kind Tomo she knew an hour ago, she has never seen this side of his, he was in denial, he would never be jealous of anything or anyone, or so he thought.

"Get back to your own seats, the teacher is approaching" the class president announces, "Guess I'll talk to you at lunchtime," she says as she backs away and returned to her desk.

"Geez, what's up with Tomo..." Y/n muttered but Yoimiya overheard, "That's normal, especially when it comes to love~", y/n irked, "sh-shut it!", Scaramouche glanced at her, 'Are the students of Narukami high this annoying? Maybe I should've asked Ei to transfer me to Araumi but I guess it's too late' he thought.

The teacher arrived and another class session begins.

-

Y/n stood up, about to approach Tomo as she told him she would, "Hey uh-", "I told my club that I will eat with them on the rooftop, if you have any concerns about the project just tell me" Tomo said, not even letting y/n to finish. He left the classroom and found Kazuha returning some books to his locker, "Oi, Kazuha, I told you to be on the rooftop remember? With the rest of the club?", Kazuha was dumbfounded, "What? You never told me or the club anything-- oi!" he was them dragged by Tomo by the back of his collar, heading towards the stairs leading upstairs.