[ONESHOT] Project II (Tomo x reader)

"Then maybe i don't have a peanut brain afterall"
»»———-  ———-««
Tomo x Reader Oneshot (part 1.5)
Tw: none?
Spoiler: 2.6 mentions
Highschool AU takes place in modern-day teyvat
»»———-  ———-««
よさそう
Sou

the third day of the project making

After school...

Tomo chewed on the pancakes as he flips through the textbook's page, "We've got a lot of progress so far, I kinda feel bad that you had to skip club again today just so you can help me with my homework..." Y/n sighed and looks down at her unfinished homework.

"Don't look down, look at me. You don't have to feel bad, I'm doing this for my own sake too" He lifts Y/n's head up by her chin with a finger.

"Besides, we still have an essay to finish. Thank archons the teacher decided not to make us present our work in front of the class, that'd be a huge hassle" Tomo continued.

Y/n looked at the window of the cafe and noticed it started to rain again.

"I didn't bring an umbrella with me" Y/n took a deep breath before picking her pen up again to start writing. "You can share the umbrella with me later, geez y/n, you don't have to be so shy around me--" Tomo offered, however, he stopped his sentence when he remembered that time in middle school he rejected y/n, they were children back then anyway so, of course, Tomo didn't take her feelings seriously.

"I heard a second-year student confessed her feelings to you today, how did it go?" Y/n suddenly asked, which almost made the boy before him choke on his food..again

"I rejected her of course. What? Do you expect me to suddenly start dating someone who I haven't even met before? Why would I need someone else to confess to me if you yourself could do it to me instead" He didn't dare to look at y/n's face, her face was red, just like he predicted.

"I'm not taking any chances, idiot" Y/n calmly says.

How can she be so calm?

"If you won't do it, I'll confess to you instead. In front of the whole school" Tomo teased.

Y/n laughed at his stupid joke, "You're embarrassing".

"So, how's your homework? Do you have any questions?" He asked, y/n nodded.

"I forgot what reaction pyro and electro do" Her e/c orbs met his purple ones, to which she thought he was making fun of her. "You really do have a peanut-sized brain- no offense though, I find that cute", Tomo grabbed y/n's homework to have a better look at it.

How the hell does he find that cute?!

He exhaled and gave the paper back, and out of nowhere, he flicked his finger on her forehead, "ow!" y/n rubs her forehead.

"It's overload" he plainly replied before doing his own work.

"You didn't have to flick my forehead!", Y/n groaned.

Tomo smirked, "get used to it".

Y/n slouched on the table and lazily writes the answer, she released a deep sigh before sitting back up and stretching, "I finally finished", y/n keeps her homework back in her bag.

She intertwined her fingers and dreamily looked at the busy Tomo across her.

"It's getting late" He closed and kept the book in his bag and stood up, "It's raining too, come on" he began to walk towards the cafe's exit, and y/n followed him behind.

As soon as they both reached the outside of the building, Tomo prepared the umbrella. Once it was ready, he looked back at y/n.

She walked beside him, now entering the bustling streets of Inazuma City, it was indeed, crowded.