I'm sorry

Elizabeth's POV The next day (Night).

I was awoken from my dreams, I groaned. Not wanting to get up. Whoever or whatever is waking me up, better leave me alone. Or so help me. I will make them hurt. It's too early for this. "Princess. Come on, time to wake up", I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I groaned again and moved my head so it was in my pillow. But when did my pillow start to move? That's not normal. And it's not normal when it chuckles. And that's when I knew it wasn't my pillow. I whined softly. Before slowly opening my eyes.

My eyes were a bit blurry for a second. Before they focused on what I was looking at. "Hi sweetheart", Dwayne cooed softly to me. I smiled softly to myself. "Dee Dee", I whispered softly. He caressed my cheek softly with his hand. I leaned into it of course. It's been a few days without their touch. I've missed it. "Come here sweetheart. We have things to talk about", he told me. I titled my head to the side in confusion. What did they want to talk about? I gulped nervously. I crawled over to him and into his lap. I started to play with his hair. It always made me feel better. "Baby. Max told us what you told him", Dwayne said softly to me. I bit my lip. Even more reason not to want me. I'm too clingy. I want too much. I whined. "You don't want me anymore. I'm too clingy and I want too much", I said. I could hear my own voice crack and break from wanting to cry. I could already feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I hated crying around them. I didn't want to seem weak. My lips trembled. "Please don't leave. I promise not to be too clingy and want too much. Please just stay. Please. I don't want to lose you", I said. I couldn't help the tear that did run down my cheek.

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't. I couldn't even look at any of them. Not wanting to look at their faces. But then I felt his fingers lift up my chin. "Princess. Baby. Never think we don't want you. You are our baby. Our princess. Our sweetheart. Our everything. You are the reason why we are who we are today. Long before we found you, we were very different from who we are today. And we like who we are with you. We never thought we would be able to love or care about someone, but you, we can never see our lives without you in it", Dwayne said. I could feel even more tears welling up in my eyes.

He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. I leaned into it.

"The minute we found you, we knew we couldn't leave you. You had our hearts the minute we brought you home. We love you so dearly my love. And we can never live a life without you in it. I will never leave you, nor will I never want you. You are my forever. Our forever", Paul whispered to me as he caressed my hair softly. I sniffled. I could hear the truth and love in his voice. In both of theirs. "Baby girl. How can you think we don't want you? You have made our lives more durable. More exciting and loving. We love you so much babygirl. So much. We could never leave you. I don't think we would have the strength to leave your side. You are not clingy. We love when you cling to us. Makes us know your safe and comfortable. It makes us know your protected by us. We can feel your love through your touches and hugs. So never think we will ever stop you from being clingy to us. We will never tell you that you are too clingy. You can be as clingy as you want. We will never deprive you of us. I can promise you that", marko said as he cupped my chin with his hand. I was tearing up again. Dang it. I really didn't want to cry today.

I leaned into his warm palm. Again I was starting to feel the warmth of love from them. And I couldn't help it but feel bad now. I always knew they loved me. But I was feeling bad about myself. I couldn't help it. I've never actually felt this way before and I didn't like it. Not at all. I just want it to go away. So I can be my old happy self. I liked her better then the person I am right now.

"Lizzie. Honey. I have no idea why you feel this way. But never think we would ever want you to leave or not to have you in our lives at all. You've changed our lives the minute you entered them. We love you so much, so so much. And nothing is ever going to change that. We are yours just as much as you are ours. Our little family can't be completed without you in it. Without you, our family is broken. You are the heart and soul of this family. You may think you ask for too much. But in reality, baby, you don't ask for enough. You may think your too clingy. But in reality. We can't get enough of you. You are our princess. Our baby girl. Our baby. Our sweetheart. Our everything. Never forget that.