First word

Third person POV

It was as any normal night with the boys and Elizabeth. She was able to sit up and all. They were so proud of her. She was growing up.

She clapped her hands as the guys made faces at her. She giggled. She thought they were so silly. They were her boys. And she loved her boys. She only wished she could tell them that she loved them. She tried so hard before. But it was like they couldn't understand her for some reason. Yes they tell her they love her all the time and she loved it when they did. It made her feel so special and loved. They were her boys. She loved her boys.

She was going to try again and see if they can understand her this time. She tried talking but it seemed like they didn't understand that either. She grew angry. Why couldn't they understand her?! She slapped her hands onto the couch. She saw them laugh. She made a face that showed that she was angry. Marko picked her up. "Why so angry baby girl? What's wrong?", he asked her with a smile on his face. She tried it one last time.

"Wove you!", she yelled. And he froze. He just froze. Along with the other boys. She smiled when she was able to tell them. But what happened to them? Why were they like this? Why did they look so funny looking? She gurgled to get they're attention. Which seemed to snap them out of they're frozen state. Marko got up and raised her above his head. He had a huge smile on his lips. "Oh baby girl! You said your first word! I love you so much!", he yelled happily kissed her face all over. Making her giggle. He hugged her tightly to his chest. But made sure not to hurt her. He was so happy. She said her first word.

And it was love you.

He couldn't be happier then he was right now. She said I love you.

But soon she was taken out of his arms. And into Paul's.

"Good girl baby girl, I love you", he said smiling widely. She smiled and giggled. "Wove you!", she said happily. He smiled happily and lovingly. He kissed her cheek multiple times. Making her squeal. "I love you too my darling, so much baby girl!", he said happily. He couldn't believe it. She said it. She said she loved them. He could be happier. He could feel a tear roll down his cheek. He felt loved and he felt so happy. She made him so happy. His body sang. Just knowing she loved him made him so happy. His baby girl loved him.

And again she was taken out of Paul's arms. And into David's.

He had a big smile on his lips. He kissed his cheeks. "My big girl, you said your first words! Good girl baby girl, I love you!", he said happily. She squealed. Happy to know that they understood her. They finally understood her. And she couldn't be happier. "Wove you!", she squealed out. He chuckled and twirled her around in his arms. "I love you! I love you! I love you!", he said happily. He may not look cool right now. But he didn't give a damn. His baby girl just said she loved him. And he couldn't be happier then he was right now. He kissed her face multiple times. Making her giggle. "My baby girl, I'm so happy, I love you so much baby girl", he said happily. He was so happy that a big smile stretched across his cheeks.

But once more she was taken.

Into Dwayne's arms.

He had a big smile on his lips. He kissed her forehead. "My beautiful baby girl, I love you so much, so so much", he said to her happily. She giggled and squealed. "Wove you!", she squealed. He chuckled and kissed her forehead again. "And I love you my beautiful baby, you have no idea, I love you so much", he whispered to her. He loved her so much. And knowing she loved him made him so happy. If he still had a beating heart. It would be beating against his chest. He loved his baby girl so much.

And she loved her boys. Knowing they now understood her. She can show and say her love now. Cause she knew in her heart she loved her boys more then anything. They took her in and took care of her. And most importantly, they loved her.