Jack Sparrow

Narcissa made her way to the blacksmith's shop which she found to be empty except for a passed out Mr. Brown and a donkey. She ate the apple as she looking around at all the swords Will made. Narcissa heard the door open and turned,  expecting  to see Will only to find a lanky pirate with long brown dread locks, a red bandanna, brown eyes and far too much eyeliner. She also noticed that while he carried a sword his hands were cuffed

"Hello luv, now I just need to free myself of these chains so why don't you stay right there and nobody needs get hurt."

Narcissa grabbed a sword and pointed it at the pirate.

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request," the pirate looked confused and she rolled her eyes.

"It means no." A look of shock crossed his face before he said,

"You sure you know how to use that thing?"

"Why don't we find out?" replied Narcissa moving in to strike him. He blocked her blow and their blades clashed.

"So you do know what you're doing," said the pirate. Over and over the clang of their blades rang out. Narcissa felt slightly hindered by her dress but this was balanced out by the pirate's cuffed hands which prevented proper movement. After a couple minutes Narcissa disarmed him, her sword now pointed at his heart.

"Tell me lass, whats your name?"

"Give me your's pirate and I'll give you mine."

"Captain Jack Sparrow," said the pirate with a smirk and Narcissa raised her eyebrows. She had heard of Jack. He had quite a reputation as an excellent pirate with a love of rum and lot of luck.

"Narcissa Davis," she asked keeping her eyes on him. She watched as his eyes widened.

"Narciss...Hang on. You wouldn't be Hector's daughter would you?" Narcissa felt her heart leap and she tried to keep a neutral expression.

"Hector who?"

"Barbossa. The pirate. I'm surprised the ugly old dog could produce something so fetching." Narcissa swiftly pressed the sword to the pirate's throat.

"How do you know my father?" she said sharply. The pirate snorted.

"I'd know that eye roll anywhere,"

"Tell me what you know about my father!" demanded Narcissa.

"Well, now it looks like I have something to bargain with. You want information and I want to get free of these chains what do you say we strike a bargain? Information on your dear daddy for my freedom. Savvy?"

Narcissa considered the offer for a moment. On the one hand he was a pirate and untrustworthy. On the other hand, he could tell her about her father. 

"We have an accord." She removed her the sword and stepped aside although she kept the sword at the ready. 

"Your father happens to be my mutinous ex first mate." 

"So he's alive then," said Narcissa relief flooding her.

"Unfortunately. Although that was ten years ago. The last time I saw him he had marooned me on an island and commandeered my ship, The Black Pearl," Jack had looped the chains over an anvil and was banging at them with a hammer to no avail. 

"Hmm. I suppose I could see that."

"You know you could lend a hand here," he added irritably.

"I could," agreed Narcissa with a smirk but not moving. 

"I bargained for my freedom luv,"

"You never said I had to help you," replied Narcissa.

"Just like yer dear ol' dad with your technicalities," muttered Jack as he looked up at the rotating device holding the swords she saw his face light up.