Revelations

Narcissa made her way back to the cabin that was serving as her and Elizabeth's quarters ignoring the skeleton crew. She had been honest when she said she wasn't scared. She had seen the pain in her father's eyes as he reached out to touch her. Clearly expecting her to shy away.

Narcissa knew her father wasn't a good man but she didn't think anyone should be cursed like that.

She opened the door to their cabin to see Elizabeth curled in a corner. Narcissa sighed and crouched down next to her.

"How are you?" she asked softly.

"Incredibly scared. Their skeletons Cissy!" Elizabeth replied and Narcissa nodded.

"Yes, yes they are," she wasn't sure what else to say.

"How are we going to get out of this Cissy?" asked Elizabeth. Narcissa shrugged.

"Well, stabbing my father while still on a ship full of pirates in the middle of the ocean doesn't seem like the best solution." Elizabeth sighed.

"Yes, sorry about that. I just..."

"Panicked?" supplied Narcissa.

"Yes." agreed Elizabeth.

"In all seriousness I'm not entirely sure. But I promise I'll find a way to make sure you get back to Port Royal."

"What about you?" asked Elizabeth who seemed to have caught on to the fact that Narcissa hadn't included herself in the statement.

"I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do. I'm still figuring things out," she said with a sigh.

"I'm just worried what they'll do when they learn I'm not a Turner."

"Well...I've kind of solved that problem. I told my father you aren't a Turner. I figured it was better he knew now rather than finding out once we get to Isla de Muerta." Elizabeth looked shocked.

"But now they know I'm of no use!"

"Actually, that's not the case. They need Will's blood, right?" Elizabeth looked confused.

"Yes."

"Well, they couldn't have better bait than the woman he's in love with and the girl he considers a sister. I can practically guarantee that Will's found a way to follow us. We go to Isla de Muerta I convince him to give a little blood to end the curse and we find a way to get you two back to Port Royal," explained Narcissa.

"So we're bait?" asked Elizabeth.

"Well, it sounds bad when you put it THAT way but essentially, yes," replied Narcissa.

"But Will isn't in love with me," protested Elizabeth. Narcissa groaned.

"Liz. Are you SERIOUSLY so blind you can't see the lovesick puppy looks he's always giving you? It's blatantly obvious you're in love with each other and don't you dare contradict me and say you don't love him." Elizabeth sighed.

"Alright, I DO love him. But why does he always insist on being so formal then?"

"For the same reason you haven't acted on it. He's too blind to see you love him and there's that nasty little society barrier."

"I wish things were simpler. That I could be free to love who I want," Elizabeth said sadly.

"Well, if you ask me, I say hang society and get the nerve to tell him how you feel. One of you has to break the ice," Narcissa told her with a huff. It really was frustrating to see two people so obviously in love unable to be together.

"What about father?" asked Elizabeth.

"If Weatherby actually cares about you he should just let you be happy," Narcissa replied with a shrug. Elizabeth sighed as they both lay down on their make-shift bed.