Reunion

Narcissa looked into her father's face for the first time in 13 years. His face was slightly more lined than before but for the most part he appeared exactly the same as he was on the day that they said goodbye at Port Raphael.

"Hello father," she said willing her voice not to shake as she let go of the black pirate's hand. A murmur ran through the crew.

"What the blazes are ye doing here?" her father asked in shock.

"You attacked where I live and I called parley. I don't exactly make a habit of being captured by pirates," replied Narcissa with an eyeroll.

"I knew she reminded me of the Captain!" exclaimed the pirate with the wooden eye.

"Yes, I seem to be getting a lot of that today," Narcissa said dryly.

"Cissy what are you talking about? You can't be his daughter!" said Elizabeth who looked caught between shock and disbelief. Narcissa turned to the girl she regarded as a sister and took her hands.

"I actually can. I promise that I'll explain everything to you later, but right now we have slightly more important matters," she said turning back to her father. Thankfully Elizabeth seemed willing to wait for an explanation because she said.

"Captain Barbossa. We've come to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal."

"That was a lot of long words Miss and we're naught but humble pirates. What exactly is it you want?" Captain Barbossa asked. Narcissa held back a snort. She could tell her father knew exactly what Elizabeth had said and was simply toying with her.

"I want you to leave and never come back," said Elizabeth bluntly. The crew laughed.

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request," replied Narcissa's father. Narcissa couldn't help but smirk recalling having used those same words on Jack Sparrow.

"What happened to naught but humble pirates?" she asked wryly and Narcissa could have sworn she saw her father's lips twitch upward in amusement.

"It means no," he added to Elizabeth.

"Very well," Elizabeth pulled off the medallion and went to hold it over the side of the ship. This made the crew go silent. "I'll drop it." Barbossa scoffed.

"Me holds are bursting with swag. That shine matters to me why?"

"Because it's what you've been searching for. You've been searching for it for years. I saw this ship eight years ago when we made the crossing from England," said Elizabeth. Suddenly Narcissa recalled that night 8 years ago on the crossing when they had found will. It WAS the same ship.

"Did you now?" asked Narcissa's father casually. Elizabeth glared.

"I suppose if it really is worthless, then there's no reason to keep it." Elizabeth let part of the chain slip through her fingers and all the pirates moved forward while Narcissa's father cried

"No!" Elizabeth looked triumphant and Narcissa grinned.

"Well, father, it appears your bluff has been called," she said lightly.

"So, it has," he replied before turning back to Elizabeth. You have a name missy?" he asked.

"Elizabeth...Turner. I'm a maid in the governor's household," Narcissa noticed the muttering which the name Turner had aroused and she didn't like it.

"And how does a maid come to own such a trinket as that. Family heirloom perhaps?"

"I didn't steal it if that's what you mean," said Elizabeth defensively.