Deals

Narcissa made her way down to the brig. She wanted to have a word with Will. As she walked down the stairs she paused, hearing Ragetti and Pintel recounting the tale of Bootstrap Bill's death.

Narcissa felt slightly conflicted. She was sad for Will that he lost his father as in a way she could relate. But she was also annoyed that Bootstrap had tried to keep the crew cursed forever. They were pirates who went after gold for goodness sake! The punishment seemed to far outweigh their crime.

She reached the bottom of the stairs and made herself known.

"Miss Barbossa!" exclaimed Ragetti.

"I'd like to have a word with will alone," she stated. Ragetti and Pintel nodded and the two pirates left. She turned to face will who stood separated from her by iron bars.

"Is it true?" Will asked as she stepped closer. Narcissa didn't have to ask what he meant.

"Yes. I'm just as much the daughter of Hector Barbossa as you are the son of Bootstap Bill."

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Will looking slightly hurt. She understood his feelings as they had been best friends.

"For the same reason I didn't tell Elizabeth. I love you as a brother Will but it was too risky." Will sighed.

"I don't suppose you could help us escape?" Narcissa shooker her head.

"No. I want this curse broken as much as they do. I came here to ask you to cooperate and give your blood willingly." Will looked slightly incredulous.

"My father send me that medallion because he believed they deserved to be cursed. He died because of it. And now you want me to betray his memory by helping his murderers?" Narcissa shook her head.

"No, to help me. Not to mention it's the only way to ensure your survival. They'll get your blood either way but if you cooperate they will likely set you free."

"Maybe. But I won't willingly release them." Declared Will before adding. "I'm sorry Cissa."

Narcissa felt her heart sink. She could see why he would make that decision but it didn't make it any less frustrating. Turning to walk away she said.

"If that's your decision, then so be it." Suddenly Will's voice stopped her.

"How can you care about him after what he did to Elizabeth?" Narcissa glanced back.

"He's my father."

PotC

It was dark by the time they reached Isla de Muerta again. Will's hands were tied and they were led to the cave. Narcissa still hoped she might be able to save him. Her father had said Will wouldn't have to come to harm. But she also understood that if the crew called for Will's death, her father might have no choice but appease them. He couldn't risk looking weak.

Her fears were confirmed when several of the crew members demanded they kill Will to make sure the curse was broken, though her father didn't answer.

This time her father didn't waste time with speeches. Will was dragged up to the chest and her father pulled out a knife. However, he was suddenly interrupted by Jack Sparrow pushing his way through the crowd.

"Jack!" she exclaimed.

"It's not possible," said her father in disbelief.

"Not probable," corrected Jack.

"Where's Elizabeth?" asked Will. Jack shrugged

"Safe, like I promised. She's set to marry Norrington, like she promised, and you get to die for her like you promised. So we're all men of our word, except for Elizabeth, who is in fact a woman."