Chapter - 2

Arshi POV

Adi (Aditya)  : “MOM….Why is she in my room?”

Here comes my irritating husband . what is his problem  man… shouting like a child

MIL ( Mother-in-law) :  What happened son why are you shouting like this ?

Adi : Mom why is she in my room ? I married to her that doesn’t mean I will give her the right of my wife . It just a business marriage .Tell  her go to the guest room . I don’t want her in my room or touch any of my things .

What ?? Why is he behaving like a jerk ??

SIL (Sister-in-law , Rakshita ) : Bhaiya (Brother /  brother-in-law )  What are you saying she is your wife . She has the right  to live in your room or touch your things . You should give her the respect a wife deserve .

 Owww ! my sweet bhabi ( sister-in-law)

Adi : Bhabi I don’t want to marry , dad forced me to marry her for a business deal . so  I don’t want to give any respect or right to her

 SIL : but bhaiya you ..

MIL :  ok that’s enough . Listen Adi I don’t care you respect her  or not  but I  don’t want Mr.  Ahuja to cancel the deal  so you behave properly …and do whatever you want to do but all in your room . So you both have to live in together and that’s final .

Hmmp ! Yeah yeah why do you care ?  You only care only abour business , fame  status that’s it

Adi : but mom you know ..

MIL : Adi I don’t want to here any arguments about this topic anymore . You better listen otherwise I will tell you father

Adi : Ok FINE . But she will not touch any thing in this room and she will sleep in the couch .

Me : what ? Listen Mr. If you have so much problem you will sleep in the couch why should I sleep in the

Adi :  This is my room why should I sleep in the couch ?

Me : Because you have problems with me

MIL :  ok enough of this nonsense . Mr. Ahuja is still in our house so don’t create any drama both of you behave . Listen both of you do whatever you want but  I don’t want your voice to reach out of this room.  Rakshita lets go .

 SIL : Goodnight guys . please don’t quarrel  and please try to adjust .

 Leaving the both of us alone they both left the room .

 “Jerk”  said that I  went to bathroom .

When come out of bathroom I saw he is still  on the bed with his laptop. I went near the dressing table and do my night care routine .

Suddenly I felt someone  hug me from behind  and then

“Honey ..are you angry”