1

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 1 Prelude

    ? Jiangnan Governor Su Mansion, the house is deep, with trees lined with trees, and flowers and trees help sparse.

    There is a small courtyard in the east side of the Su Mansion. The small courtyard is clean and tidy. The flowers and plants are beautifully manicured, but no one is seen, and it is a bit scary to be quiet.

    There is a beautiful small building in the yard, which has the taste of a water town in the south of the Yangtze River. The interior is clean and tidy, and the layout is simple and generous.

    In the small kitchen on the right side of the small building, a beautiful girl about fifteen years old—the third daughter of Jiangnan Governor-General Su Yuanhong, Su Qingqi, is staring at the earthen jar on the stove, stirring it with a spoon from time to time, with a hint of the tip of her nose. Sweat, but the movements are flowing and flowing, seeming to have a certain rhythm. As the earthen jar escapes with a ribbon of medicinal aroma, the medicinal soup in the earthen jar gradually changes color until it turns red. Su Qingqi secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Slightly cocked.

    "Minglan, put out the fire, and the medicinal soup is ready!"

    "Okay, girl!" The maid, who was in charge of adding wood and burning the fire, quickly put out the fire, stood up, and brought a clean white porcelain cup. Looking at the

    crockpot with bright eyes, "Girl, is this the last medicinal soup?" Su Qingqi hummed softly, and pours the medicinal soup from the crock into the white porcelain cup, watching the white porcelain cup translucent. The impurity-free red soup could not conceal the excitement on his pure and fair face.     "Hey, girl, why is the medicinal soup red this time?" Minglan blinked and couldn't help but ask curiously. It was obviously the same as the ingredients needed to make medicinal soup every month, so why did the color change? ?     Su Qingqi smiled, did not speak, picked up the white porcelain cup, blew gently, sipped the medicinal soup, felt a slight heat in the body, a trace of heat slowly flowed to the internal organs, and the whole body was relaxed. The last trace of blockage inside finally disappeared.     The sickness brought by the fetus was finally cured.     After drinking all the medicinal soup, Su Qingqi instructed Ming Lan to clean up the small kitchen, and went back to the room to freshen up. After a while, she had to go to her mother to greet her, and she should not miss the hour.     For more than three years, every month, while Su Qinghan greeted the old lady, she secretly boiled a pot of medicinal soup to regulate her body. Su Qingqi couldn't help sighing.

    If she was still in the little village where she was when she first crossed over, how wonderful and free she would be, and there would be no need to live carefully in this deep house compound.

    As a top-notch medicinal dieter, although she has a comfortable life, she still has some regrets. I wonder when her family biography "Shi Jing" will have a chance to play?

    It is enough to have a second sister with good medical skills in the mansion, there is no need to have one more, she just needs to be a mediocre person.

    Moreover, what she is good at is cooperating with the supplementary exercises in the "Shi Jing" to do food and make medicated meals, pills, medicinal wine, etc., so that she can see a doctor, she really can't.