66-70

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

66.Chapter 66

    ???? Su Qingqi didn't care much about Su Qinghan, but she didn't know that she was hit by her.

    Today, Lord Chu Hou is taking a break, and Su Qingqi and Lord Chu Hou are enjoying flowers and wine tasting in the small pavilion of Taoyuan in the mansion.

    The peach blossoms in March are the most delicate and beautiful.

    When the flowers bloom, that intoxicating pink, just like the clouds in the sky, floats there quietly and gently, making people forget to return.

    Su Qingqi took out the peach blossom wine he had brewed, unpacked it, and instantly the wine was full of fragrance.

    "The wine made by Aqi is different." Chu Houye took a deep breath, staring at Su Qingqi's delicate face with scorching eyes, and then complimented.

    Su Qingqi pursed her lips and poured a cup for Chu Houye.

    "If I don't have special abilities, this wine is just like ordinary peach blossom wine."

    Chu Houye laughed without saying a word. He held the tea cup, shook it slightly, and took a sip on his lips. The clear and sweet peach blossoms The wine lingers on the tip of the tongue, and the aftertaste is endless.

    "

    Good wine!" Su Qingqi smiled, and poured herself a slow tasting. Well, her skill seems to have improved. No, it should be that ancient peach blossoms and water quality are the most natural and have not been polluted.

    "Tzuyu, the second sister has arrived in Beijing, when are the fourth princes going to let the second sister get started?"

    Chu Houye tasted the peach blossom wine elegantly. Hearing Aqi mentioning the second girl Su, the corner of his mouth slightly aroused: "Four princes simply I don't want her to get started. Of course I can postpone it."

    "Oh? Why? Didn't the saint grant the marriage?" Su Qingqi's eyes widened curiously.

    Chu Duke looked at her and shook his head, smiled and explained: "? You will not forget your sister who prefer high-profile temper it four princes has always been low-key, not like her natural style"

    "is not to be the last Enter the door, it is better to just point." Su Qingqi curled his lips.

    Master Chu Hou fondly scratched her pretty nose.

    "The four princes are thinking deeply."

    Su Qingqi: "..." The

    people chatting between the two just appeared at the gate of the Huaining Hou Mansion for a meeting.

    When Grandma Feng came to report the report, Su Qingqi and Chu Houye were both stunned. This person really couldn't help but mumble, no, he came to the door.

    "Let her come in."

    Chu Houye waved lightly.

    Su Qinghan came down to Taoyuan in the Huaining Hou Mansion under the guidance of Sister Feng. Taoyuan is to the west of the mansion, not too far away from Tingtao Garden.