6

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 6 Decision

    When the two sisters left the yard with the maid, they saw Su Zhijin and her brother-in-law Zhao Xiran waiting outside.

    Both of them are handsome people, and the maids who surround them take a peek at them from time to time. Su Zhijin was worried about her sister, absent-minded, and Zhao Xiran was a self-disciplined person. These maids showed the blind man a wink.

    Su Qingqi was taken aback for a moment, and was quite uncomfortable. The Wuchang Marquis's control over the maids seemed less stringent than that of Su's. In Su Mansion, where does the maid dare to seduce the master like this?

    "Second sister, third sister, have you met Wan'er? How is she?" Su Zhijin saw the two concubine girls coming out, strode over, her low voice couldn't conceal her eagerness and concern.

    "The eldest sister is not doing well." Su Qinghan pursed her lips, her eyes flushed, and replied with a sad face. By the way, she told her elder sister's pulse.

    Su Qingqi watched Su Qinghan acting with cold eyes, and said nothing. She and her eldest sister only met once, and it was too fake to make that kind of sad and weeping gesture.

    "Vampire Gu?" Su Zhijin's figure swayed, her eyes shot sharply at Zhao Xiran, and she asked coldly: "Zhao Shizi, what's going on? How could Wan'er get the evil thing like Vampire Gu?"

    Gu this Growing things are only available in southern Xinjiang, how can Kyoto appear? Needless to say, Wan'er must have been poisoned by others, and the source of all this is probably on the beautiful-looking Zhao Shizi.

    A trace of self-blame and regret flashed across Zhao Xiran's handsome face.

    "It's the gu under a maid next to me."

    "She has been killed by my stick."

    Su Zhijin was furious, clenched into a fist, trying to control her emotions, but the sister he held in his heart was ruined because of Zhao Xiran. . The thousand-year-old golden lotus of Ganye Temple will take 95 years to bloom, and the younger sister is hopeless.

    My sister was only 18 years old, and she was married to Zhao Xiran when she was fifteen. In just three years, her beautiful and gentle sister was about to die. At this time, he couldn't wait to kill Zhao Xiran, the culprit.

    He glanced at the charming maids around him, and then looked at Zhao Xiran, who was very handsome and blamed himself, and closed his eyes. Perhaps his father was wrong at the time, and the family style of the Marquis of Wuchang was not so good.

    If he knew the truth long ago, he would just tell his parents that he had broken off the family of Wuchang Houfu, and his father would not object.

    Now it is in a dilemma. The family of Wuchang Houfu cannot be broken, even if he wants to break, his father will not agree.

    Su Zhijin's heart is like a knife.

    "Brother-in-law, how can a maid have the blood-sucking Gu from Southern Xinjiang? I wonder if the brother-in-law has found out the murderer behind it."