31-40

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 31

    But in the end, Su Qingqi had to accept the ebony gilt box with ambergris, and she felt depressed.

    The queen smiled satisfied, and turned to Su Zhijin to ask a few words. Su Zhijin answered very appropriately. The queen secretly praised Governor Su's good luck, and her prostitutes and concubine daughters were so outstanding.

    She felt very sad, because of that incident, it would be impossible for her to have her own children in her life.

    She has been well-known to the superb medical girl Su Er for a long time, and was about to let her diagnose her body, but she was called away by Concubine Zheng.

    It's really fast!

    No matter what, even if it is cured, she is too old and there is almost no possibility of giving birth.

    So the second girl Su was left behind.

    After arranging for the Su brothers and sisters, it was already late, and the Queen Mother continued to be busy with the Mid-Autumn Festival dinner.

    Su Qingqi and his eldest brother and sister waited for Su Qinghan in the side hall of Mochizuki Palace. Mochizuki Palace is the most special palace in the palace. It has high platforms one after another and is a place for various palace banquets.

    As for the imperial garden, it is just a place for the harem concubines to enjoy the flowers.

    On the high platform one after another on the Mochizuki Palace, the court ladies and eunuchs arranged back and forth, orderly and full of liveliness.

    In the room, Su Qingqi ate dim sum to pad his stomach, who knows if there is a chance to eat at the Mid-Autumn Festival dinner in the evening.

    It's a pity that I was told that I could not bring the maidservant into the palace when I was leaving today. Now that she is surrounded by maids and eunuchs, Su Qingqi was a little helpless, and Su Zhijin also ate some snacks under her persuasion.

    "Big brother, it's almost evening, why hasn't the second sister come back?" After eating and drinking, Su Qingqi finally couldn't help talking.

    Su Zhijin shook her head and glanced at the sky outside: "Should be coming back soon!" The

    court lady on the side heard their conversation and smiled and told the news.

    "Master Su, Miss Su was invited by Concubine Zheng to see the beauty secrets. I heard that many women in the palace went to the palace of Concubine Zheng,

    and Miss Su is probably busy now." Su Zhijin and Su Qingqi heard the words. , Looked at each other. Fortunately, the Queen Empress directly arranged them here to wait for the dinner, avoiding a lot of bowing.

    Otherwise, like the second sister, I must not know how many times to bow down.

    However, the second sister's business is getting more and more high-end, and she turned her beauty business into the harem.

    Contrary to Su Qingqi, Su Zhijin frowned.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door.