4

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 4 The Marquis of Wuchang

    ? "Finally passed!" Su Qingqi breathed a sigh of relief.

    What a big battle, what a strong momentum!

    "Girl, they are so terrible!" Minglan's face was pale, and there was fine sweat on the tip of her nose. You can imagine the pressure.

    Su Qingqi nodded in agreement. Those uniformed guards were so angry that they must have killed many people on the battlefield. The owner of the colorful glaze canopy and emerald carriage guarded by those people must be a powerful figure or a prince. .

    But this has nothing to do with her.

    Unlike Su Qingqi's calmness, when Su Qinghan in another carriage saw the flag embroidered with the word'Chu' for the first time, his eyes flashed slightly, revealing a trace of regret and frustration.

    This amazing Huaininghou has been alive for not two years!

    If she can cure this terminally ill, there is no need to work hard to plan for her future.

    What a pity, what a pity.

    After entering the city gate, the group quickly arrived at the residence of the Su family in the capital. The residence of Su was located in the area of ​​wealthy people and did not enter the rich and powerful area.

    Su Yuanhong, the governor of Jiangnan, as the second-ranking member of the imperial court, is more than inferior in Kyoto, a place where the rich and powerful gather.

    Of course, when it comes to financial resources, it goes without saying that the Su family will definitely be in the top three.

    No, they were caught in the eyes of major families as soon as they entered Beijing.

    Especially the Marquis of Wuchang, which is related by marriage.

    They had sent someone to inquire about the temperament and appearance of the two concubines, and they decided after they came to the door and inspected them. After Su Qingwan passed away, they would marry in. Of course, the most important thing was to see what Xiran meant.

    When Su Mansion

    finished dinner, the three brothers and sisters Su Zhijin went to the living room to discuss the matter of going to Wuchang Hou Mansion tomorrow. The two Tsing Yi servants came in to serve the three of them and quietly retired.

    Thinking of going to visit her eldest sister in Wuchang Houfu tomorrow, Su Qingqi glanced at the dignified elder brother sitting in the middle, feeling heavy.

    The eldest sister, as the true wife of the son, hasn't died yet, so the family sent two candidates for the backup successor. If she is the wife of the son, it would be strange if she is not angry.

    I don't even know what they think.

    Su Zhijin looked at the two concubines in front of her. One of them would replace his seriously ill sister in the Hou Mansion in the future and receive the dowry left by her sister. She couldn't help feeling uncomfortable, and her tone was a little cold.