71-80

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 71:

    ???? While Chu Yi and Minglan were happy, they secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    ???? Madam finally won't toss herself desperately.

    With the first successful experience, Su Qingqi was immersed in the joy of solidifying the five-color pills. With these five-color pills, most of the worry in her heart was relieved.

    The five-color pills are much more convenient to carry than the five-color soup.

    The speed of the rush has increased by more than one level.

    The safety of Lord Chu Hou was guaranteed, and Su Qingqi was also idle, spending an hour a day making pills to stop bleeding and repair internal injuries and detoxification pills.

    The rest of the time is to invite eldest sister Su Qingwan and Princess Xinrou to Huaining Hou Mansion to enjoy flowers and chat.

    Today, Su Qingqi, her eldest sister Su Qingwan, and Princess Xinrou teased Brother Lei with colored balls in the pavilion. At this time, Brother Lei was eating soft tofu by the unscrupulous Su Qingqi.

    Lei Geer, who is more than two months old, is white, tender and chubby. The cutest thing is that he doesn't scream and cry casually, and his black eyeballs turn around with the red ball.

    The fleshy little hand was waving, very energetic.

    The more Su Qingqi watched, the more she wanted to play with Lord Chu Hou by herself.

    "Eldest sister, Brother Lei is so fun, so I want to have one." Su Qingqi couldn't help sighing.

    As soon as the voice fell, except for Minglan's face as usual, the faces of Su Qingwan and Princess Xinrou were a little weird.

    Su Qingwan looked at the third sister cautiously. Seeing that she looked serious, not like a joke, she immediately felt that something had happened.

    The third sister wants to have a baby.

    But Lord Chu Hou can't give birth.

    If the third sister is really pregnant as they wish, the people of the Daqing Dynasty will know that the color of the hat on the head of their respected Master Chuhou has turned green.

    No, don't let the third sister have this idea.

    too frightening.

    "Sanmei, you may be disappointed, cough cough, Lord Chu Hou, um, that, that can't give birth." Su Qingwan said cautiously.

    Su Qingqi replied indifferently: "I know, isn't Master Liaokong very powerful? Just ask him to heal it."

    "Master Liaokong doesn't seem to be able to heal this, right?" Princess Xinrou asked silently.

    I felt that Su Qingqi was very unreliable.

    "Master Lakukong is a famous monk who has attained Taoism, and he is amazing!" Su Qingqi had found a way to heal Lord Chu Hou in the "Book of Medicines" as early as Master Liaokong was a scapegoat.