41-45

return

Rebirth exclusive medicated dieter

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 41

    ???? I kissed my cheek before, but this time I hugged him.

    Su Qingqi was completely stunned, her eyes filled with astonishment.

    Chu Houye let go of his hand nonchalantly, and said gently, "Aqi, be careful!" If he ignored his liking to subdue his slightly stiff body, he rubbed his fingers under his sleeve a few times.

    When everyone saw this scene, they shouted "Okay!"

    Zhao Xiran smiled more like a fox. Look, he shot one by one and it was really extraordinary.

    Everyone was dazzled next.

    Su Qingqi was grief and anger, almost not mad, she felt that her brother-in-law must be deliberate, otherwise the apple suddenly turned towards Master Chuhou when she bit it up, causing her to be hugged by Master Chuhou several times.

    Throw your arms!

    She still took the initiative.

    I really want to find a hole in the ground.

    What a shame?

    In the end, Zhao Xiran couldn't do too much, and the two finally managed to bite the big red apple.

    After success, Su Qingqi finally breathed a sigh of relief, but Chu Houye was a little bit regretful, but it was too obvious that he couldn't do it, otherwise it would be good to hold it a few times.

    Aqi's body is soft, and it feels so good when you hug it!

    After this time in the bridal chamber, the relationship between him and Aqi got closer. Although he didn't achieve his goal, it will be long in Japan, isn't it?

    "How come it succeeded so quickly, I haven't seen enough yet..." someone murmured unfinishedly.

    When everyone heard this, the hall was roaring with laughter again, and someone yelled: "Go on!"

    "Okay, it's not early, we can't break the wedding night of the three younger brothers and sisters!" Zhao Xiran, who was embarrassed in his heart, said quickly.

    As soon as these words came out, everyone knew what was good or bad, and they gave them an ambiguous look when they left.

    When the new house was calm again, Su Qingqi finally relaxed, and she collapsed onto Da Hongxi's bed.

    "Aqi, tired?"

    Master Chu Hou glanced at her, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

    "Yeah, I'm so tired, I really want to sleep!" Su Qingqi muttered, actually she was embarrassed when she faced Master Chu Hou somehow.

    "Ahem!" Chu Houye suddenly coughed, "Aqi, tonight is our bridal chamber flower night."

    What?

    Is it possible that Master Chu Hou still wants to do nothing?

    The embarrassment in Su Qingqi's heart disappeared instantly, she stood up, and looked at Master Chu Hou with a little shock: "So? We are not a real husband and wife..."