19.

INSTAGRAM STORIES

nicolereynolds

send message

- - - - - -

justinbieber

send message

send message

Nicole

It's been already a month since I had my kidney transplant. I'm already at home but I haven't gone out or received any guests because I really just wanted to rest. And that is what the doctor told me would be the best thing for the first month. Finally the month went by, I could now see my friends and go out.

The doctor told me that I was recovering pretty fast and that my body was welcoming very good the new kidney due to the perfect match. That made me feel good since I knew things were going good, it excites me to go back to my regular life and do what I love.

I'm still very grateful for Justin, he literally saved my life. He went through this complicated process just to help someone, he is the kindest soul there is out there.

We have been talking a bit and reconnecting our friendship, the one we lost the moment we broke up. I realized he's changed for better, and let me tell you that he's changed a lot.

I turned off the TV and stood up and suddenly I received a message.

MESSAGES
justin

last day of recovery check
how are you feeling today

heyy
I'm feeling pretty good

wanna go out?

yeah honestly it's the only thing
I wanna do now

great pick you up in 10

okayy

- - - - - -

Justin has been very caring lately and I really appreciate it. He is always there for me and is so fun to talk to. Today we are going out, don't get me wrong it's not a date, we are just friends.