54.

Justin

"I'm so excited!" I saw Nicole say while jumping all over the studio like a little girl. It's so fun to have her around always. "So which cities will I perform at?" I asked scooter as we were planning on the tour of my new album titled Nicole.

This album contained the songs

Anyone
As Long As You Love Me
Off my face
Unstable
Nicole (Holy)
That's What Love Is
Lifetime
All That Matters
10,000 Hours
Come Around Me

It was my favorite album I've done so far. Scooter says that it's that great because it has a deeper meaning and that improves my performance on them, and I think that's honestly true.

Me and Nicole had been through a lot, our history keeps getting stronger and I'm so grateful that I have her. Honestly I love her so much and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"So Justin, I need you to think about this. Are you really willing to give over a 150 shows? You need to be honest with me and tell me because your health comes first." Scooter said in a very serious tone. In 2017 I had a collapse in my Purpose World Tour. I did over two hundred shows and I had to cancel the rest of the tour. I was not in a great place mentally and it really made me collapse. However, I think I'm in the best moment of my life at the moment and I really am willing to give 150 shows for my fans. Performing and having the chance to connect with them is one of my favorite things to do and being able to do that with my wife by my side is just a dream come true.

"Yes I am scoot. I think I'm in a very good place mentally and physically and I am able to do it. Also having nik there with me is going to help me so much. Thanks scooter." I said.

"Okay so I'm going to read the cities, don't freak out okay it sound like a lot but, well it is a lot. Okay starting from Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles (three performances), Las Vegas, Fresno, San Diego, Glendale, Salt Lake City, Denver, Kansas City, Tulsa, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, St. Louis, Louisville, Rosemont, Auburn Hills, Cleveland, Columbus, Washington DC, Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Boston, Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Fargo, Minneapolis, Lincoln, Des Moines, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Nashville, Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, Greensboro, Baltimore, Newark, Hartford, Buffalo, Pittsburg, Atlantic City, New York City. And with that we've completed North America. Are you following me?" Scooter asked me as I answered "wow that's a lot but yeah yeah keep going."

"Chiba in Japan; Chelmsford, Staffordshire in England; Kópavogur in Iceland; Berlin, Munich, Cologne in Germany; Paris; Oslo in Noway; Helsinki in Finland; Stockholm in Sweden; Copenhagen in Denmark; Antwerp in Belgium; Arnhem in the Netherlands; London, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield in England; Glasgow in Scotland; Dublin in Ireland; Vienna Austria; Zagreb Croatia; Krakow Poland; Prague Czech Republic; Hamburg and Frankfurt in Germany; Zurich Switzerland; bologna Italy; Barcelona and Madrid in Spain; Lisbon Portugal and you finish in London again. That's the Europe wing. You following up" scooter said. "Yes yes keel going keep going."

"Then you've got Mexico, just Monterrey and Mexico City. Followed by Oceania. Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand." Scooter said. "Continue." I said with no hesitation.

"Santiago de Chile, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Lima, Quito, Bogotá, Punta Cana, San Juan, Panama City, San Jose. And that's Latin America." Scooter said "wow it's a lot."

"Yeah we still have to coordinate the Africa and Asia dates so I'll be updating you." He said. "Scoot I think that honestly it's a lot. I think that it's okay with what we have confirmed now. If we want to add more along the way, we do it." I explained. "That sound great Justin." He said giving me a bro hug and leaving the room.

- - - - -

justinbieber

♡ liked by  nicolebieber  and 9,820,088 others

justinbieber  North American Wing! Go get your tickets at the link in my bio. More dates will be published soon.

view all 35,720 comments

nicolebieber  It's gonna be fire

kendalljenner  I wanna go to at least one okay?

jadensmith  it's gonna be lit

load more