64.

Nicole🦋

A bit of bullying has been going on towards me and Justin. I know it's normal to get hate but I feel like it's starting to get to Justin.

Justin is not usually bothered by hate anymore. He's gone through a lot of that and basically he just ignores it. Somehow I feel within me that it's starting to get to him a bit and that it's making him feel insecure. 

We were both laying in the couch of our TV room. "You haven't done lives in so much time." He said looking at me. "I haven't." I said while thinking how I haven't noticed that. I used to do lives on Instagram to have a space to talk to the fans and answer some questions.

I saw Justin get up and start a live on my phone. "Babe what are you doing?" I said laughing. The reality was that after the whole drama of Justin mistreating me and Selena thing I just didn't want to do a live and have to watch people's comments.

The live started and Justin quickly left so the camera wasn't able to see him. I also went to the side because I didn't want to appear on the live. "What are you doing?" I said smiling at his dumbness of turning on a live and running away.

"Come back." I said as he was still in the room next to where I was. "No" he said in a baby voice. "Why?" I asked him. "I don't know babe." He said. "So can I turn it off?" I asked. "No." He said again. "So then come back" I said laughing. "Babe please." I said as I went over to see what he was doing outside of the room.

"No you come on in." I said smiling at him. "No." He said in a funny voice that made me smile wider. "I look bad." He said and the live was still on and people were able to listen to our conversation.

"No you don't, you look hot." I said looking at him. "I look bad, my body is not good enough. I'm serious." He said changing his voice to a serious and honest tone. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Don't say that." I said as I kissed his bare shoulder. "Come back." I continued. "I look bad." He continued to affirm himself. "You look hot don't say that." I said holding his hand.

"My arms are not even big." He said in a sad tone. "No they are, your arms are big." I said with a soft smile. "I'm scared babe." He said. "Come back baby." I said as we both walked in the room again and the people watching the live were able to see us.

"Well bye guys." I said and turned off the live. "You're perfect baby, you're hot and handsome always." I said and he gave me a kiss on the lips.

- - - - - -
INSTAGRAM

justinbieber

♡ liked by  nicolebieber  and 3,730,793 others

justinbieber  my ride or die ❤️

view all 30,729 comments

nicolebieber  I love you baby

blakelively  real love ❤️

bellahadid  you are THE couple

kendalljenner  POWER COUPLE - swimming edition

load more