38.

INSTAGRAM

justinbieber

♡ liked by nicolereynolds  and 3,830,920 others

♡ liked by nicolereynolds and 3,830,920 others

justinbieber  my googoo

view all 32,820 comments

kendalljenner  cutiepiesss

zayn  simppp nation

jadensmith  googoo? Damn man you're fucked

jelenaforlife   Selena's better

jelena she's in love with Selena

selenator  he doesn't love her

jicoleisajoke   you are NOT in love with Nicole! You are only marrying her to get back with SG. Plus Nicole sleeps with men like @timotheechalamet for fame and she's racist.
   ⤷ justinbieber   ur immature the fact that you have an account dedicated to dissing my relationship is absolutely absurd. Why would I dedicate my whole life to someone in marriage to get back with my ex. Anyone who believed this is mean spirited or 10 years old or younger because a logical person doesn't talk or think this way, you should be ashamed of yourself really. I absolutely loved and love Selena she will always hold a place in my heart, but I am head over heals in love with Nicole and she is absolutely THE BEST THING that has ever happened to me, period. The fact that you want to spend your day dedicating yourself to hate says a lot about you, and if this was some sick play to get my attention U to get are wrong on so many levels. I've seen multiple people say things like this and will never respond again to a message like this because I don't even give it my energy but this is a reply to all immature sick people who sent Nicole hurtful messages like "he would always go back to Selena" or "Selena is better for him" YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF MY LIFE and what's good for me. Nicole is my fiancée and I am going to marry her, period. If you don't like that or support that, that means you don't support me. You're not a fan nor a good person. If you were raised right your parents would've said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."

———————

tmz

♡ liked by  pattiemallette  and 497,918 others

tmz  Justin Bieber claps back to hate page with long reply comment defending his, now official, fiancée Nicole Reynolds.

view all 13,720 comments

belieber  👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

selenator  he got mad

jicole  I think it's good for him to address finally the hate

load more