78.

nicole's pov
I woke up to Noah crying, I went over to his room and stayed with him until he fell back asleep. I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to prepare myself a cup of camomile tea. I walked up the stairs and went back to my room. I opened up instagram while I drank a sip of my tea, all I could see were hate comments all over my posts. They said that I was a mean girl and that I was mocking Selena and making fun of her because I was scared that Justin would go back to her. That narrative is honestly so tiring and so old that I'm already bored, nothing i do has to do with Selena, it annoys me that they think it does.

A week went by and the hate didn't seem to go away, Selena left comments under tiktoks inciting to hate me and kylie. I don't think she did it on purpose, I honestly thought that she probably thinks that we did mock her, that story is easily taken out of context with the situation. However, this is getting out of control, her fans are crazy and are sending a thousand death threads to my house's mail which is really terrifying.

Messages
bells🦋
kyls👑
kenny🦁
g🤍
nik🫶🏼

—————

kenny🦁
not to scare anyone but
i think the world is going crazy
we need to do something with

nik🫶🏼
do what kens
i'm honestly so tired of this shit
i have a son and i shouldn't be
focused on nothing other than him
i'll try to reach out to her

bells🦋
that's bold of you

nik🫶🏼
we're already grown ass women
we're not in high school anymore

———————

Messages
selena gomez

Hello Selena
this is Nicole, I was looking forward to reach out to you because I wanted to address the situation that's going on.
That post me and Kylie made, was not at all meant for you or to mock you, it was a teaser of Kylie's new mascara in her makeup line.
I know it is really easy to take things out of context  specially with this narrative going around about the both of us.
I wanted for both of us to act as the mature women we are and I wanted to please ask you if you could ask your fans if they could stop sending me that amount of hate and death threats. It is honestly terrifying for me and Justin since we have a newborn kid and we are really scared for his safety.
I hope we can talk about this and solve this problem.
Thank you.

Selena
Hello Nicole,
I didn't know you were getting death threats, i'm sorry about my fans they can sometime be too loyal and go to an unacceptable extent to defend me. i'm so sorry that you're going through all of that.
Let me know how can I help make this situation better for all of us.
Perhaps I could post something on my story.

That would actually be great Selena
Thank you so much for understanding and helping

Selena
Don't worry nicole

————————

INSTAGRAM STORIES

nicole's pov

nicole's pov

"She's always trying to play the victim, this is literally what she does." Justin said as he sat in the couch next to me while Noah was sleeping. "I don't really know what to believe J. like i don't know her at all but she wouldn't have helped if she was a bad person you know." i explained to justin. "she's not a bad person, but she thinks the world revolves about her, she believes the narrative her fans make up, i bet she believes that i want to be with her and you're a crazy psycho that has me kidnapped." he said while taking a sip of his coffee. "i don't know. it really pissed me off the video about bella tho." i said. "she wants her fans to tell her she's beautiful and shit."

——————
INSTAGRAM

justinbieber  the ONLY one in my heart

justinbieber the ONLY one in my heart. i'm obsessed with you all the way since we looked like this. blessed and happy to have found you at such an early age and get to experience life with you. my one and only, soulmate. ❤️

view comments

tmz is he saying he never loved selena?
  justinbieber  no, stop trying to say things i did not say, i did not mention selena in this post. i did fell in love with her for a short period of time, but that's it, it does not and will never compare with the massive amount of love i have for my wife.

nicolebieber i fall in love with you more everyday
    justinbieber i love you so much baby