57.

YOUTUBE

Lake Day With The Biebers - While on tour

Justin: hey guys we are on tour right now so we wanted to let you come with us in this little date we have today and share with you guys a bit of our relationship

Nicole: what are we doing next?

Justin: we're going on the boat

Nicole: should I get in first?

Justin: yep

Justin: what'd you say that this was one of the most peaceful places that you've been

Nicole: uh huh this is our sanctuary

Justin: I grew up in Ontario I was used to fishing sometimes. I caught my first pile it was this big. It has like a skinny little nose and teeth

Nicole: ugh babeee

Justin: I remember that I was so happy because it was so big

Nicole: who would take you? Grandpa?

Justin: yeah my grandpa would take me fishing. This is one of the most peaceful places that I've been.

Nicole: I agree

Justin: now I have some questions that I want to ask you

Nicole: really?

Justin: yeah I'm just about yeah. What's the most rewarding thing about being married?

Nicole: well the most rewarding thing about being married is that just like the companionship I think that you get out of it. Like the more you work on it and you fight for it to be solid and you fight for it to be firm. It takes a lot of work so you have to work hard on a relationship and I think that it turns out in a way that you just become so connected to each other and so close and solid in each other and I mean obviously you're my best friend.

Justin: awww

Nicole: so I think that's the biggest thing that I have a best friend that I get to do everything with.

Justin: awww

Nicole: what's the best thing about being married?

Justin: I think the security marriage gives you is that you make a promise before God and love that person for better for worse in sickness and in health which is something that you've done amazing for me.

Nicole: and you have too baby.

Justin: you were there when I was struggling since we were really really young in the first part of our relationship. Right now I'm in a season when I feel I'm the best I've ever been you know and we're the closest we've ever been. And it's really fun to experience this things with you, travel with you, touring with you, and yeah.

Nicole: okay and what do you think is the hardest thing about being married?

Justin: probably that there was a lot of things that I needed to work on on forgiveness things, jealousy things, insecurities. I had to learn and not hide my feelings and spending my life with you I realized that I can be myself and that I don't need to have those insecurities not jealousy because I trust you more than anything in the world.

Nicole: aw baby

Justin : how do you think you regain trust and confidence in me? Because at the time being in so much hurt and so much pain. What got you through that? Like your faith was it?

Nicole: well I think one thing that's really important is that for the time when you and I like ended not on good terms. I was on my own basically and I didn't throw myself into a relationship or throw myself into something else to try to - I mean I did other things to try to distract myself like talk to people and hang out with people but I like didn't search for someone to replace you and be in like another relationship and try and fill space up in that way. I really let myself feel the emotions that were there and that I was going through. It felt like grieving, it is grieving actually when you feel that you lost someone that you really really loved and cared about and I remember I was like I cared about you so much that I didn't even cared if you were in my life in a romantic way. Like I wanted us to be in each other's lives and I think it actually when I look back on it it was the best thing that we took time to do our own things. I feel like I found my footing just like in my career and as a woman and I did a lot of work by myself before we got back together and by the time that we got back together I just felt that I had experienced enough that I had met a lot of different people, experienced with different people. So I think before we got back together I had a lot of doubts. I didn't really know what was going in your life and once we started hanging out again... well we had a lot of mutual friends and they told me that your were working on yourself and that you were doing really well. And that you were living your life in a different way. And I'm sorry to say this on camera but that you weren't a f*ckboy anymore.

Justin: I think that uh just forgiveness too like there's a lot of forgiveness that you did towards me and viceversa, we both had made mistakes and I think when we understand that God's forgiving us and giving us Grace. It gives us like to give each other grace. Do you agree?

Nicole: I totally agree and I just wanted to add in a way like be able to forgive I feel like people say like "oh he did this" or "he was with this person or that" and it's just like you have to step into a security and he like I'm aware of everything you're saying

Justin: but babe how does that happen people without an Angkor try and say like they're gonna fail every time

Nicole: yeah I think there's where forgiveness is. You take a person with all of their mistakes and all of their faults and all of the decisions

Justin: but how do you forgive someone who doesn't deserve to be forgiven

Nicole: because we know that we were forgiven first

Justin: did you have a good time?

Nicole: yeah

Justin: will you remember that for the rest of your life?

Nicole: yep

Justin: I love you babe

Nicole: I love you too