21.

Nicole

"I want to do something for the people battling lupus. I've been through it and I know it is a expensive process and I would like to contribute to the people that aren't able to pay for their treatment." I said looking at Justin while he was cooking my all time favorite spaghetti. "I think it's a great idea nik." He said while pouring the pasta in our plates.

"I want to do a non profit organization, we will go from time to time to visit people battling with lupus and we will accept donations and make charity events. What do you think?" I said excited, he looked at me with his honey eyes and replied. "I think that is an awesome idea babe, I'm so proud of you." He just called me babe. Okay breathe.

"Thank you J, you'll have to help me organize it tho." I said with a huge excitement on my face. "Of course I will. So what do you have in mind to launch it?" He asked intrigued of what I was thinking. "I think we could launch it and then have like a non-profit concert with a bunch of artists that may like to help." I explained.

"I think it's amazing, it will be so sick." He said with excitement. "Yesss it will. I'll call Riley (my manager) after lunch" I said and we started eating our pasta.

We finished eating and as I said before, I called my manager. "Hey Rils, it's Nicole, can you meet up?" I asked her straight away. "Hey nik, yeah sure come over to my office so we can chat." She said. We hung up and I said "okay J I'm going to Riley's office, you can stay here if you want." I grabbed my car keys and was ready to head out but he stood up and said. "I'll go with you."

We drove over to Riley's office that was only 10 minutes away from my condo.

"So... what you got in mind." Riley said as soon as we entered to her office. "Oh Justin hi." She continued as she saw Justin coming in with me. "Okay so I'm planning to do something like a nonprofit organization to help people that are battling with lupus and don't have enough money resources to pay for the expensive treatment. I was thinking we could accept donations and also organize charity events like concerts, meet and greets, parties and others that could help raise the money for the cause. Also I would like to be able to go and visit from time to time to lupus patients since I've been through that and it's really tough. That's it." I explained.

"I love this idea, do you have any names?" Riley asked excited. "It could be Fight Lupus i thought." Justin said and I loved it. "I love that." I said smiling at him. "Oh it is a good name. Let me work on the logo and Instagram account, I'll text you when we have something ready." She said smiling at me. "Okay thank you Ri." I said standing up ready to leave. "Oh wait I need to talk to you, almost forgot. What about your album? When do you want to release it?" She asked. Yeah I've been working on an album. Since I was in my house for days I got to work on a bunch of songs and well. I'm ready to release them.

"Wait what? Do you have an album?" Justin said shocked. "Taraa." I said trying to minimize it. "We can drop it on friday?" I asked. "Sure it will be out at 3pm. It was nice seeing you guys. Your relationship is beautiful. Goodbye." I ignored the relationship part and waved goodbye at my manager.

We got to my house and Justin asked "can I listen to the songs?" While laying on the couch. "Only because it's you." I said looking at him and started showing him.

The songs that my album included were

Love Story
Mary's Song (Oh my, my, my)
Our Song
Jump Then Fall
Fearless
Mine
Enchanted
Everything Has Changed
This Love
The Way I Loved You

"These are amazing. You're so talented babe." Justin said looking straight into my eyes. I could sense him getting closer and closer to me.

And we had our first kiss in so much time. It felt like we were waiting for this moment to happen a long time ago. I missed him and I love him so much. I love the new person he's become.

————————
INSTAGRAM

nicolereynolds

♡ liked by  justinbieber  and 3,187,909 others

♡ liked by justinbieber and 3,187,909 others

nicolereynolds My album "Enchanted" drops tomorrow at 3pm! I'm so excited to share my music with you guys. Thank you all.

view all 32,849 comments

nicolereynoldsfan will Tim McGraw be in it?
nicolereynolds sadly it didn't make it to the album, but there are many of my favorite songs I've written so prepare yourselves.

justinbieber you're so talented
justinbieber show me what that mouth can do babygirl 😏
nicolereynolds such a perv

kendalljenner I'm so proud of my baby 🥲💖

load more