= -𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪- =

- - = "i don't care where we're going as long as it's you and me, dear." = - -

- - -

sleepily, y/n closed the bakery, eyes blinking more than they should as she yawned.

hearing the back door open then lock she called out a greeting to her boyfriend, "i'm in here, baby." she said, getting a low hum in reply.

the house was quite other than some shuffling, both young adults getting ready for the night by going through their routines.

while y/n was packing away unsold baked goods dabi got in the shower, he set out clothes for his lover before heading back down stairs to help clean up.

it was peaceful as they worked, a comfortable silence falling over them as they cleaned. the sounds of their activities were the only sounds produced, but that soon ended when y/n began humming.

she wiped down the tables while dabi cleaned up the kitchen, while back there he grabbed a tart his girlfriend had saved for him. she came up behind him and kissed his neck, head resting on his back as he cleaned the counters.

this was the best part of the day, when the line between night and day mixed where the sun was still out but the sky a dark blue-ish black on one side and a beautiful sunset on the other.

this part was always spent in a quiet state that brought cuddles and short kisses to light, and y/n craved this after a day spent working.

"are you ready to go to bed?" dabi asked, shuffling around with y/n still on his back as he tossed a paper towel in the trash.

"mhmm." came y/n's voice from behind him, it was a muffled hum implying she agreed that she was in fact ready, for bed.

"ok, come on." he said, hands holding onto her arms that were wrapped around him as they waddled to their bedroom.

"can i be the big spoon?" y/n asked, she had changed once they got upstairs, one of dabi's long shirts covering her like a dress as she slipped on comfy pants.

"you always end up latching onto me like a leech when you're big spoon." he complained from his spot sitting on the edge of the bed, looking over to the girl who shrugged.

"you like it when i'm clingy and you know it." she said, smirking with a wink before crawling into bed, "now come on, i want a snuggle buddy."

so, much like dollar store slime, he melted in her hands and cuddled up to her. she had dabi wrap an arm around her waist, his head resting on her chest as she lazily played with his hair.

"goodnight babies." she called, hearing a low meow from a cat bed. "and goodnight to you too, baby." she said to dabi, hand still fondling his clean hair.

"night, love you." he said, giving her a squeeze before relaxing and falling asleep.

"sleepy boy." y/n said, admiring her boyfriend in the moonlight from the window.

his now white hair was fuzzed and blurred looking due to the light, his already pale skin shined perfectly under the silver light.

the staples made the light glare, so did his piercings. his eyelashes were shining as they always did when he would take off his black mascara.

he went from dark angel to a heavenly cloud of a man in a matter of a few drops of water, and y/n loves it.

she hates that he leaves ash everywhere but she also rather likes moments like this with his snow white hair.

it's too perfect for dye, she thought.

then again, he smelt like shit.

she went back in forth in her mind. while she was daydreaming, one big cat followed by a much smaller one crept into the bedroom.

a small bed was placed for them on the floor right next to the larger bed, but the older cat, deemed 'vamps' by y/n, had other plans.

he hopped up onto the bed, looking at the two mounds that were dabi and y/n. the younger one, named leaf due to her love of playing in the leaves, tired to hop up.

the kitten let out a soft meow, getting both vamps and y/n's attention.

the woman sat up slowly, trying not to wake her lover, while vamps looked down to the kitten before grabbing her and leaving the room.

y/n shrugged off the exchange, knowing the older cat was still weary of both her and dabi.

a little later though, the older cat wasn't the one sneaking into the room.

y/n was asleep by now, her and dabi tangled together as they slept.

the kitten meowed as she successfully hopped up onto the bed, trotting up the mountain that was dabi's thighs. she started walking between the two as best as she could, stepping on them like she didn't care while still being hesitant about crossing over.

she settled at the top of the bed, making her home in dabi's hair.

the next morning was stressful for the older cat, he woke up alone and with out his little kitten. searching the house he made sounds of distress, being called by y/n who was still in bed.

he slowly walked into the room, looking around now that the room was full of the morning sun and not moonlight.

once on the bed, her saw a smiling y/n as a cuddled up kitten in dabi's hair. one paw was on his forehead, the other tucked beneath her as her tail flicked and hit the males ear.

"i think she likes him." y/n whispered, looking down the bed at the older cat.

vamps sat, just watching before punching on dabi once he moved slightly.

the room was full of screaming, dabi due to a cat being on his face and y/n out of concern for both her partner and the kitten.

leaf was fine though, she was chilling on the pillow dabi had been laying on, the warmth of where his head was getting the kitten to go back to sleep.

"baby," y/n started, looking between and angry cat and an angry dabi, "maybe we should just dye your hair, so she doesn't get covered in ash if she sleeps on your head again."

- - -