= -𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨- =

- - ="i'll stay as long as you need."= - -

- - -

"i'm home, dear." dabi said, tossing a bag of takeout on the kitchen island, "got you food."

y/n thanked him, digging into the bag but she was confused. "did you like, rob the place? you didn't take your wallet with you." she said, pointing to the wallet sitting on the table.

he shrugged, "got someone to pay for me."

her brows raised, "who?" she laughed.

"you know the bird i told you about?" he started, getting her to roll her eyes.

"free food is the best food." she said, dabi nodded.

"that's my girl." y/n knew very little of what dabi did for the league, but something he did tell her was about the people he worked with.

she'd heard of them, knew their names and a bit about them but she'd never met them.

and dabi didn't want her to.

"he's the hero, right?" she asked, trying to start up a conversation.

dabi nodded, "the annoying one, yeah." she snickered, taking a bite of her food.

the thing with the league, they also know a bit about y/n. she's a big part of dabi's life after all, so when he can't make it to something because she needs him he tells them.

of course when he first joined he wouldn't tell them out right he had a girlfriend to be with, he made a vague excuse but was glared at and asked if he was lying.

shigaraki asked if he was loyal, telling him if he wasn't honest with them they couldn't trust him.

"my girlfriend is moving in with me." he sighed, rolling his eyes while the group around him seemed surprised. "i can't make it because i'm helping her."

"you have a girlfriend? is she pretty? can we see a picture?" toga asked, immediately jumping to see what this mystery girl looked like.

"is she a villain? or just some average civilian?" shigaraki asked, "you don't actually care about her do you?"

dabi scoffed, "i wouldn't be with someone if i didn't. and don't get any ideas, if something happens to her you'll be the first i'll kill."

shigaraki held up his hands, "woah, wouldn't want her knowing you're a psychopath, would you?"

"oh quit teasing," magne spoke up, "i'm sure she's darling. a pretty girl for such a handsome young man."

dabi rolled his eyes, "thanks,"

"they don't know where we live, right?" she asked, dabi raised a brow at her question.

"if they did they would never leave." though his words didn't directly answer the question, y/n nodded.

"i think, based on your descriptions of them, i've met a few." she said, dabi groaned.

"we're they weird? i wouldn't be surprised if they stalked me to try and see what you look like." his words made her laugh.

"you've never shown them a picture?" he shook his head, a frown on his lips.

"never, they'd bother you and annoy you 'n shit." he rolled his eyes, as y/n chuckled.

"the bird, wonder boy as you've called him, he's come in the shop before." she said, this made dabi freeze.

"he flirted with you didn't he?" he said, face pinched.

y/n laughed, turning and grabbing a small paper. once she handed it to him, on further inspection he found it was a receipt with hawks' number on it.

"you're fucking joking." he said, glaring down at the numbers with a little heart next to them. "he made a stupid heart and everything."

"you wanna show him don't you?" y/n asked, "if you did he'd figure out who and where i am."

the make groaned, slumping down. "i'll just tell him to quit givin' out his number." his head shot up, grabbing his phone and typing aggressively.

y/n came around to where he now leaned against the couch, chin resting on his shoulder. she saw hawks' contact number being called on the screen, chuckling as dabi was still frowning.

"so jealous." she poked fun at him, pointer finger and thumb taking his chin. she pressed a light kiss to his cheek before telling him she was gonna go take a shower.

"bitch." he said when hawks picked up.

"nice to talk to you too, man." the blonde on the other line said.

"you gave my girlfriend your fucking number, dipshit." he spat, hearing the male start to laugh hysterically.

"did i? that's amazing!" he yelled, "she gonna call me?"

"no, and fuck you."

"she's gonna fuck me?"

dabi hung up, pouting as he stomped over to the bathroom to complain to y/n.

"want me to fuck you instead?"

"i hate you both."

"love you too, baby!"

- - -