= -𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪- =

- - ="my dearest love, take my hand and be mine."= - -

- - -

"my love," the soft whisper couldn't reach the male across the apartment, her words were too quiet.

dabi stood, tapping one foot as he prepared some sandwiches for their picnic date. a smile tugging at his lips while his ears burned at the gaze from his girlfriend.

girlfriend.

his smile stretched, shaking off the butterflies dancing around his stomach he stuffed the food in the wicker basket before turning to set it on the dinner table.

"all set, sweets." he said, looking around like he was searching for something.

she sat watching him from the couch, arms laid on the back of the future as her head sat between them. she felt her own smile spread, a soft chuckle slipping out.

"you're adorable." she said, getting up to kiss his cheeks as her hands tugging on the edge of his jacket.

he clean up nicely when he wanted to, today he was wearing a black long coat, under sat a black turtleneck along with some nice black pants.

black on black on black.

his hair was just how she liked it, pure softness and easy to run a hand through. the white hair contrasting his all black fit, his purpled jaw relaxing as they pulled each other into a kiss.

"damn, maybe we should just stay home." y/n mused, chucking when dabi shook his head.

"definitely not," grabbing her hand, he kissed it and picked up the basket.

"baby," y/n pulled him to a stop, he turned to her with a pout and his shoulders sinking. she chuckled, getting a blanket and folding it over her arm, "now we're ready."

they decided to walk, wanting to be able to stay next to each other and hold hands like cute couples do.

"we're gonna be all sweaty!" dabi complained, hand squeezing y/n's as she laughed at him.

"yeah? maybe wearing all black, long sleeves, and pants during summer was a dumb move." she joked, smiling up at him while he glared.

"i wanted to look good for you." he whispered, getting down to her ear. she swatted him away, eyes darting around as a nervous and flustered grin took over her lips.

"shut up," she mumbled, rolling her eyes when he started making kissing noises, "you're a child."

"we did come here when we were kids." he said, head nodding over to the park. within were many trees, all perfect for climbing and having picnics under.

"remember when you fell off-"

"i really rather not." dabi groaned, head leaning back. y/n just chuckled, stopping at a shaded spot under a massive tree. they laid out the blanket, taking some food out so they could start eating.

"you brought cookies, right?" dabi asked, lips puckering as he looked up at her while she stood.

"yeah?" she laughed, "you look like a kicked puppy, baby." she cooed, leaning down to press a kiss to his lip.