= -𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨- =

- - = "i absolutely love you, my dear. nothing will ever change that." = - -

- - -

the click of the door locking wasn't new so y/n didn't flinch, assuming it was her boyfriend. she did flinch however, when two scarred hands wrapped around her head, covering her eyes.

"guess who?" dabi asked in her ear, giving it a little kiss before adjusting her shirt, "isn't this mine?"

"it was." she said, leaning up to place a short kiss on his jaw, "nice out?"

"yeah, we could probably go out for dinner if you want. and if that store is still open we could stop there." he said as he moved around, grabbing a water and a snack.

"i've been wanting to go out to the park and collect some moss, actually. i wanna put some terrariums in the bakery." she said, standing and walking to their room with dabi following after her.

"that sounds cute," he said, kissing her cheek and getting her to chuckle before they both started to change clothes.

and so, with the couple dressed, they headed out. first going to a park near them, walking around with a little plastic box they used to collect moss.

they also found flowers, which sent pollen in the air activating dabi's allergies. yes, he is allergic to pollen.

"should we eat at the noddle shop?" y/n asked, holding out some tissues for dabi.

"yeah, that sounds good." he said, sneezing between words, "fucking hate spring."

y/n laughed, grabbing her boyfriends hand and leading them to the restaurant. "you know," she started, "we're a cute couple." she said, watching as dabi raised her hand to his mouth, kissing the top of it.

"of course we are." he said, swinging their arms while walking.

"i'm happy your narcissism extends to our relationship." she joked, getting a scoff from the male.

"i'm not narcissistic." he argued.

"you literally used to refer to yourself as god." she said, opening the door for them both.

"as a joke." he sighed, glaring at the girl.

- - -

a/n: i headcannon that dabi has a bunch of allergies, like pollen, tree nuts, a bunch of specific things like mold too.