= -𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚- =

- - ="i truly do adore every part of you, dear."= - -

- - -

"i already miss your white hair." y/n said, running a hand through dabi's hair.

the male hummed, head leaning into the touch as he sat on their shared bed. while he was doing who knows what on his laptop, y/n was sat at his side, watching. she would go from almost falling asleep, to moving around the room checking on the plants.

currently, she had both hands in his hair. she'd gotten behind him and wrapped her legs around his waist as she played with her lovers hair.

he loved her, loved and adored how she'd move slowly and carefully as if he wouldn't notice her sitting behind him.

"you're cute." he said, head leaning forward as his eyes squinted.

"and you're blind." she quipped, using his hair to pull his head back and get him to meet her gaze, "i can get your glasses." she offered.

dabi frowned, looking away to hide the pleased smile spreading on his lips. "you just wanna see me in them because you have a thing for glasses." he said, covering up the smile in his voice.

"i have a thing for you in glasses." she corrected, crawling out from behind him and shuffling over to the small case laying forgotten on the side table.

with her eyes somewhere else, he watched her with the smile she loves. the smile where his cheeks get round and his dimples show.

the soft little grin he does when he's looking at her, the one she only ever sees when she catches a glance out of the corner of her eye.

"they make you look less musty." she said, sliding them onto his face as he pouted, "now don't be a baby and do your work."

"i would be done by now if you weren't distracting me." he said, smirk now plastered on his raisin looking face.

"stop getting distracted. i know i'm fabulous you don't have to remind me, babe." the girl teased, hearing the male scoff as she slid the glasses onto his face.

they have a thin golden frame, the lenses rounded but not completely circular. while dabi went back to working, y/n sat in front of him admiring the way the glasses complemented his features.

they added a rounded shape to his angular bone structure, his cheeks being slightly hidden as the glasses slipped down a bit due to being too big.

"we should get them fitted sometime." y/n said, leaning up to adjust them.

but even so, they slipped back down. dabi looked at y/n over the frames, raising an eyebrow at her as she chuckled.

"what?" he asked, growing suspicious of the girl.

"nothing," she shrugged, "you're just cute." she said, flopping over to cuddle into his side.

she buried her head into his stomach, placing soft kisses of the top of his thighs as he worked.

glancing down to her he let out a breath from his nose, the kind that makes your heart melt and a sweet smile catch your lips.

he loves her, so so much.

"stop being weird." he said, "you're being clingy." he said, it was a joke but she still pouted.

"says you!" she said, pointing a finger at him. "you literally hang onto me like a sloth in a tree when i'm baking. or whenever i'm up standing you cling on like i'm some standing body pillow!" she said, huffing before falling onto his legs.

with his laptop now forgotten, dabi smirked down to her. "look at where you are right now." he said, getting y/n to smirk back.

"you're about to pat my head." she said, watching as he bit the inside of his cheek as he pulled his once outstretched hand back. "you do it without even thinking, bub."

"i'm well aware of every move i make." he claimed, hearing the girl laugh he glared at her.

"you're literally rubbing my arm right now." she said, feeling the small touches come to a stop as he sighed.

"well, you crave attention and i'm just amazing at giving attention so we're perfect together." dabi countered, y/n laughed.

"yeah?"

"yeah." he said, nodding down to her as she smiled. "have i ever told you how cute you are?"

- - -