CHAPTER 7

Y/n's pov:

My heart was pounding first but just then a deep voice called ."hey Mike come here !!" And the foot went back to the door and went away . I came out of the bed and thought that I have to leave this house . I peeped out of the room and saw no one . So I tiptoed down . The men weren't here . I was going to leave the house but juta then the men came and I hid myself in a room. It was dusty and old .I could hear them talk .

"Mike ..U stand here ..And let no one enter or leave the house . " One deep voice said .

"Ok. But hudson .. how are u so sure that someone is here still now ?" Mike asked .

"The bedsheets of the bedroom is not properly placed and it's still a bit warm so the person is here "Hudson said and there were two more men .

It was afternoon already and my stomach was growling . I kept quiet and sat .

~in the plane ~

Narrator's pov:

(5 p.m. )

"We will be there in an hour " the hostess said .

"Thats great but it will take two more hours to reach our private lodge . Actually the airport we were to take off is closed and renovating so we would take off in a airport a bit off the place . And we would travel and then reach our lodge " RDJ said while checking his phone .

"But when will we go to the beach ?" Josie asked .

"Let's see . Tomorrow or day after tomorrow " chris Evans said .

"Mama i am hungry .."Rose whined .To lizzie .

"Yes me too mama " Josie said to florence .

They brought a packet of chips and some fruits .

"First eat the fruit or no chips !!" Lizzie said and both of them ate their fruits .

Billy and limo and dodger (dodger is also here) sat there drooling .

"Aww seems these babies are hungry too" chris Evans said .

"Here take this...I brought it for them " cobie said and passed the dog treats to them .

Cobie fed billy , kathryn gave food to dodger and chris fed limo. Limo was a small baby . He is just 4 months old . So chris took him on his lap and made him eat .

"Seems like limo already loves u " Scarlett said looking at limo and steve .

"Yes ...Every dog does...I am a dog father " chris said and they all laughed .

Rose and Josie already finished their food .

"Mama chips !!" Rose said and gave them the chips. They shared it and ate .

After an hour , they buckled their seat belt up and it was time to take off.

Rose went between Lizzie and Scarlett and Josie sat beside Florence .

"Mommy...See sea" rose said while they could see the deep blue see from above. .

"Yes. Bby ...U are very excited " Scarlett said

"Yes mommy .." rose said and Scarlett and Lizzie kissed her head .

They took off and got their luggage off . They boarded the car . Meanwhile Josie and rose took pics with the other .

"Aunt kathryn come !!" Rose and Josie said and kathryn took pics with them.

"Now let's go monkeys " kathryn said and hold their hands . Meanwhile limo , dodger and billy were with cobie and steve .