CHAPTER 14

Narrator's pov :

Everyone woke up early today. They would have scuba diving and deep sea fun. U woke up and saw Scarlett sitting beside u. U looked at her . She looked back and smiled . This smile soothes u a lot. U sat up . U wanted to cuddle with her but u were too shy to tell . U don't know how but she understood . She opened her arms .

"Come " she said . U were much shocked but u sat on her lap and snuggled into her chest .She rubbed ur back under ur T-shirt . And kissed ur head . U loved it .

"How did u know I wanted to snuggle ?"u ask .

"I am a mother ...I know everything .... And rose also did the same when she was younger . She would look at me and would say nothing . But I understood and Lizzie too...We have been mothers for 10 years ..We know.." Scarlett said and u put ur head on her chest .

"Thanks for loving me so much...Both of u...I want to thank aunt Lizzie too" u said .

"U are most welcome...Oh here Lizzie comes ...!! " Scarlett said looking at teh door .

"Babe..She wants to tell u something !!" Scarlett said to Lizzie ..She came and sat beside u both . U went on her lap now.

"What is it hun?" Lizzie said kissed ur head .

"Thank u aunt lizzie for everything u did for me and to u too aunt Scarlett. No one ever loved me like u both did .Everyone loves me ...And did so much for me...I would like to thank u . U all call me by sweet names that I never thought ever could call me...What u all did. Specially u and aunt scarlett i don't think my mom would do for me..And how can I expect anything from her to do for me...She left me when I was like an hour old...But I love u both...And all. .I will always do . Promise me u won't ever leave me ?" U said and saw both if them tearing up.

"We love u too hun...So we were just going to ask u something...Would u like to stay with us when u go back..?" Lizzie asked and Scarlett nodded .

"Yes ...What will i stay there as ur -" u asked tearing up.

"OUR DAUGHTER !" They both said .

"Seriously..? U will be my moms..yayyyyy !!" U said and cried ...They both hugged u and cried .

"But...Rose sissy will hate me " u said with all ur emotions gone .

" Don't be sad . She will accept u one day.. actually she never asked for a sibling and had the best life a kid could ask for. And we want to give u a very good life like we did to rose . U are very special to us...U can fulfill one broken piece of our heart ..It has been broken for a long time...So u can join it...Would u love to come ...It's ur wish " Scarlett said and Lizzie nodded .

"I would love to come ..But ..I am afraid about rose sis " u said .

"Don't be ..We are here right " Lizzie said .

"Yes...We are here..Rose will be used to u ..." Scarlett said

" U know what ...I love rose sis a lot...And I would love if she loves me back " u said ...

"She will hun...Just give her time "Lizzie said .

"So can I call u -" u hesitated to ask ...

"Yes baby..U can call us mommy and mama " Scarlett said .

"We would love that. ..We would love how u squeakel when u talk and call us mommy and mama " lizzie said and chuckled .

"So when are we going back mama ?" U ask...This is the first time Lizzie heard u call mama..It joined her broken piece of heart .