CHAPTER 28

Narrator's pov :

Everyone was happy and just then the door opened.. everyone saw it was Zach . He went straight to Josie and hold her arms. " U are coming with me" he said and pulled her ...

" No leave me !!" Josie said and brie came and hit Zach . He fell down and Florence took Josie .

" Don't come near to my daughter " brie said

" She isn't ur daughter u fucking woman ... " Zach said .

" She is mine ..And she carries ur DNA doesn't mean she is urs...Blood doesn't matter ..She is mine and Florence's " brie said ....

" Oh so this is y/n everyone is talking about" zacht said looking at u... U were hiding behind lizzie ..

" Yes ...She is and now u please leave ...Dont ruin our mood " Lizzie said .

" I won't without taking my daughter " Zach said ...

Florence stepped in with Josie ...

" U won't get her at all..She wasn't even urs ever ..What did u think u had sex with me and u made me pregnant means u are her dad ..She is min and Brie's daughter and no one else's ..What did u do for her nothing??????...Dont come else I would report about u " Florence said ..

" Then do " Zach said and brie called the. Cops...

" Arrest them not me " Zach yelled . Bur the cops took him..
After he was gone ...U quietly asked ..

" Was he Josie sissy's daddy? But why doesn't he stays with aunt flo and sissy " u asked ...U didnt know any of it .

" Because he is very bad and he hurt ur aunt Florence ..So she told him to go so that Josie sissy doesnt get his attitude or behaviour " brie said and took u from Lizzie.

" And what is sex?" U asked and chris , RDj and other boys burst our laughing ...Brie was laughing too.

" Is it a good thing?" U asked ...

" That's a million dollar question " chris said ...

U looked ta brie and asked her .." what is it ?"

" Uhh ....its...Umm....." She slurred .

" It's done when people love each other and want babies " chris said still can't controlling his laugh .

" So that means ...Mommy and mama u did it and u and aunt Flo also ?" U asked

The boys again burst out laughing ...

" Now stop this y/n !! U are too young to know about it so stop... " Lizzie scolded u and u became quiet .

" Okay mama ...Sorry " u said and sat with brie ....

" Now can we have something fun?" Chris said

" Yes let's have a pool party" brie said ..Everyone nodded ...

They all got into their dresses ... And went into the pool...

" U come with me baby" Scarlett said and u went with her ...She hold u all the time in the pool...It was big so everyone had fun ...

It was just 12 p.m.now and everyone was having a lot of fun..U were hungry so u told Scarlett " mommy i am hungry" ...

Scarlett nudged Lizzie and told her ..She took u up and nursed u ...

" Take this !! " Chris said and threw the ball to rose ...

" Josie catch?!!" Rose passes to Josie ..