CHAPTER 26

Narrator's pov :

All of them hurried to find the place .

*Time skip*

Max and his team found the place after two days and now they are getting ready for the rescue mission.

" Officer u and ur team will enter when I and james open the door...I and jaKmes will enter first and then get her back and open the door ...So that u all can catch them " max said .

Everyone nodded . They reached the spot...

As planned max and his team member james managed to enter ... The looked around the house and could not find u .

* Time skip*

It was already 3 hours ...Max and james could not find u .

" Maybe in the basement ...Let's go" max said and they headed to the basement .

As they reached the basement they saw u... They immediately went to u and opened u .Just then max felt a gun on his head ..He turned around and saw the boss .

" U can't take her ...I have huge investment on her ..." the boss said .

" U can't do that anymore .." max said and hit the boss's face ...He dropped the gun and max picked it up...He shoot on his legs and arm... In the meantime james ran up and got all the officers and team of cops ...

Max turned to u and u were unconscious .

" Hey y/n...I am uncle max...I will take u to mommy and mama...Get up ..Please " he tried to wake u up by nudging u but u didnt wake up.

" We will have to take her to the hospital soon ..."max said and they took u to hospital .

U were unconscious .

~scarlett and Lizzie's home ~

Scarlett got a phone call from max .

" Ma'am...We found ur daughter ... We are taking her to hospital... She is not in a good health ...U all please come here " he said and cut the call.

" What did he say ?" Lizzie asked....

Scarlett said everything to Lizzie and she cried .

" Don't cry babe...She will be ok...Let's go and see her " Scarlett said while wiping her tears off.

"Yes ...I just wanna see my baby girl " lizzie said .

" Yes ..I want to see her too" rose said

"Ok let's go then " Scarlett said ...

* Time skip*

They all reached the hospital and max was waiting for them...

" So good that u all came early...She needs blood ..Her blood group is B- ...And it's rare so only one of her parents can have ...If anyone -" max stopped thinking Scarlett and Lizzie weren't ur biological parents .

" I have B- group ...I can give ..." Lizzie said .

" Oh...Then good...U saved us.. .She is too weak..She was abused a lot..But not sexually ...She is unconscious due to loss of blood but she will be ok soon " max said

Lizzie gave the blood and by that others also arrived .

Scarlett said everyone about ur condition .

"Poor baby.. " Florence sighed .

Brie took Florence in the corner and talked to her something ...Then they said