CHAPTER 8

Narrator's pov :

And after 1 hour the Doctor came out of the operation theatre .

"It a bad news . Her health is not well and we cant guarantee that she will be alive or not...She is not in coma now but very weak and resting...we gave her medicine .She isn't that badly hit by the car . The weakness is due to not eating properly from childhood and she has been abused before . She has several cuts in her body . I don't know how can people be so inhuman ? Anyways ...We need to find her parents " the doctor said ..Everyone was shocked .

"Was she sexu-" Lizzie asked but the doctor cut her off .

"No no...She isnt sexually abused . Shw is physically tortured with sharp objects and we saw some burns also . Probably the one who abused her did that...And yes...!! She is 5 years old but her body is of 3 years old. She is very weak and frail. Don't worry we will try our best to save her ..But first we need to contact her parents...If she has any " the doctor said .

"Ok....We will try to do that " RDJ said .

"Can we meet her ?" Scarlett asked .

"Yes...But no crying please . Her mental health isn't well . " The doctor said.

"Now our trip is all over because of this shit " rose said faintly but everyone heard it . Scarlett and Lizzie glared at her .

"Why are u glaring at me ?I wanted a trip so badly and now it's all ruined and u guys are glaring at ur own daughter for someone u don't even know...That shit grace ...U have done enough for her ...Now leave her ..Her parents will come ..." Rose yelled and everyone was too shocked...she never behaved like this . Scarlett and Lizzie never taught their daughter to be a like this mean.

"Rose !! Stop ...!!" Lizzie yelled on rose and hold her hands .

"Why would I...? I am here with my family and u all are giving ur shit attention to her while I and josie wants to enjoy the trip..What kind of parents u are ?" Rose said and got of of Lizzie's grip. She ran ...Josie and Florence ran after her .

"I am sorry guys ..We just failed to raise her..She has become such a brat !!" Lizzie said and tears slipped her eyes

"No u didn't ...U have to explain her ...And moreover she is so friendly and warm hearted with us but why not now ?" Cobie said .

"Yes u are true ...She never behaved like this with anyone " chris Evans said.

"We need to explain her " kathryn said . Just then Florence grabbed roses hands and came...Scarlet hold rose's hand now..

"Now no more being mean..We are going to meet her..Don't be like that....." Scarlett said and they all went in.

U were lying down with channels all over u . They could see ur cuts and bruish..and the burns too.

"Omg!! " Everyone gasped .

They all sat beside u and ur heart was beeping slowly .

"How can someone do that ? She is so adorable .. !! She her face ...She doesn't deserve all this " kathryn said .

Scarlett and Lizzie were awkwardly quiet ...They were just looking at u and tears running down. Not crying loud but yes .

"She is so small...And what kind of monster that person is ? What kind of person is her parents who leave this small girl?" Florence asked and placed her hand on ur forehead .

"Hey grace can u hear me ? We all are here to protect u ....U are safe here . " Florence said . She is really a very compassionate and warm hearted woman .