CHAPTER 22 .

Narrator's pov :

~Next morning ~

(Florence's house )

Rose woke up . She didn't found either josie or florence . She suddenly felt some heaviness in heart. She can't hold her tears back . She cried . She cried on and on . She now cried louder . Josie and Florence were in another room . They heard rose cry. They ran to rose . Rose was having panic attack . Florence ran to rose . And hold her .

"Rose hun...Follow my breathing ....Please ...." Florence said
..

After much tried rose was ok now.

"What happened baby ....Why are u crying ?" Florence asked while taking rose on her lap.

"N- nothing " rose chocked and said .

"Baby girl...U can say what happened ?" Florence asked while kissing rose's head .

"I didn't mean to hurt y/n ....I really didnot ....Sorry ...I need my mommy and mama...Please i want to go to them " rose cried . Florence felt bad the way rose sobbed .

"Ok ok...Let me call Scarlett " Florence said and called Scarlett and told everything .

"Ok that's good that she said sorry ...But if she comes here and again hurts y/n...We can't take the risk . But still as she is crying a lot ...Let's get back home i will take her back...In one hour " Scarlett said and she cut the the call.

( Scarlett's house )

"Who called ?" Lizzie asked whole nursing u .

"Florence , rose had a panic attack and she wants to come back..She regretted and said sorry to y/n" Scarlett said

"Ok...So u will go and bring her back ?" Lizzie asked . U shook ..U latched off and got out of lap.

"No...No...She will hurt me.Again...Please i beg u " u said .

"No baby she wont hurt u...She wants to say sorry .. ....And we are here ...We promised .." scarlett said

"Yes baby....Now come.and drink the milk...It's only 10 mins now " Lizzie said and u again got on her lap and latched on her nipple and sucked it . The milk filled ur mouth and u hummed .

"So.when are u going ?" Lizzie asked

"In an hour " Scarlett said .

*Time skip *

Scarlett took back rose from Florence's house . U were sitting snuggling into Lizzie's lap . Rose came to u and said

"I am sorry y/n....I didnt mean to hurt u ...
I am really sorry y/n...I was being selfish but u really need them like I do...I am sorry ...I won't hurt u anymore " rose said and quietly went upstairs .

"What's the change in her ? And why suddenly ?" Lizzie was shocked .

"I also don't know ...Hope this is for good . " Scarlett said .

"Yes ...Now see y/n...U have mo reason to be scared of rose anymore " Lizzie said .

"Y-yeah " u said ...U were urself shocked too.

"So what are we gonna do today ?" Scarlett asked .

"Let's watch a movie " lizzie said .

"Rose do u wanna watch a movie with us ?" Scarlett asked

"Yes..I am coming " rose yelled .

Rose came and sat beside Scarlett and watched the movie . U snuggled with Lizzie .