Prologue

READ THIS BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN!!!

All the plot and settings are all created by myself. They do not have any ties with the OG story (Maybe some 🌚).

Third person's POV

*Ring~

"Hello?" A very tall and lean-yet-muscular man answered the phone.

He sighed after ended the call. He put on the glasses and turned his back to the alley. Lots of bodies were stacked together, all of them was unconscious. The man then wiped his bloody hand with a cute cartoon, SpongeBob handkerchief.

"Aww, you're so cute. Using a cartoon handkerchief~"
Another lean-built man with glasses and dyed blond hair leaned on the wall.

"What, why are you not responding. Has your soul escaped?" The blond guy waved his hand upwards and downwards in front of this 'cute man' he called.

"Sigh... It's because of my sister.." The man with glasses responded while scratching his head awkwardly.

"Ooh,I see... Wait, What? You have a sister??! Why you never tell me, aren't we friends?" The blond leaned his arm to the man's shoulder and stood crisscrossed while making a fake cry.

"She is going to come to Korea. But I would prefer not to see her." The man shoved the arm.

"Why?" The blond asked and stumbled after his arm was being shoved off.

"She's a devil, a demon with an angel face" The man massaged his glabella after taking off his glasses.

"Wow, sounds interesting, I would like to see her, Gun!" The blond laughed softly while laying his hand on the wall.

"No chance, I'm going to send her to anywhere, not here"

"Ehhh~ Why. How can you be so cruel to your only one sister." The blond pouted and using the cute voice.

"I will kill you if you keep on like this, Goo." Gun was menacing, prepared to hit the man in front him.

"Yes, yes. Sorry. Carry on~"

"I'm going to send her to, Daegu."

"Hold on, just now you did mention that she is a demon with an angelic face right?"

Gun was staring at him. "She is. She is not someone I can control. She is....somehow brutal."

"Woah, like brother like sister huh." Goo chuckled. He then swifted to the left, knowing Gun will attack him.

"Come, let's go. Boss is waiting for us." Gun decided not to argue with this childish man.

"Yes, Sir~"

[In The Airplane]

A sleep mask is on Y/N. Y/N is resting peacefully on the VIP comfortable seat.

*Ding Ding

"Attention to the dear customers... The plane is going to land in 10 minutes. Please kindly pack your things before leaving the plane. Thank you."

A sweet charming girl's voice is delivered from the broadcast. Y/N is still asleep soundly, not knowing the news.

[After 10 Minutes]

The plane landed safely. Well, you know, Y/N is still.... Until a hand pat her shoulder.

Y/N take off the sleep mask and rubbing her eyes. Her brain is trying to figure out what is going on.

"Miss Y/N, you have arrived the airport." A flight attendant speak softly and bowed towards Y/N.

Y/N nod and leave the seat. ALMOST forget her suitcase. She is the last to get off from the plane.

She yawns and stretchs, 'it was a nice nap' she think.

'Hehe, here I come, KOREA!!!' Y/N scream loudly inside her head while posing a YES.

*Sorry, it does related to OG story after I wrote some drafts 😭

*580+ words 。◕‿◕。