PART 25 ~ Prank

"Why'd you call a meeting? Mr.I'm-From-The-Goryeo-Dynasty."

"The hell was that?"

Y/N gazes at Rumi as she is full of curiosity about the title Hobin get. As the longer the title, the higher the ranking is.

"Want to know?"

Y/N nods in excitement, eyes sparkle with expectancy. Rumi smirks, she feels the girl is cute.

"Watch my live!"

Rumi winks.

"....."

A blank and bored expression appear on Y/N's face. She turns her head from Rumi.

The members sweat dropping for the two. Hobin clear his throat and begin his meeting.

"What to do about the Rough and Ready Channel."

"Give it to me!"

"Why."

"I'll make it more popular and promote our channel."

"Nah, I think he will not coming back to us again if he succeed to make that channel famous."

Rumi nods in agreement. Jihyeok gulps and avert his eyes. Hobin stares at him in disbelief.

"How about giving it to me?"

"Why would you want?"

"I just do!"

Gaeul and Jihyeok are quarrel for the channel. Hobin ponders for a while. He decides to ask Y/N for suggestions. The girl nonchalant shrug and said that she will follow his will. Finally, Hobin has made his best decision.

"I will delete it."

He looks resolute and unswerving.

"I don't want to use the dirty channel of a criminal to make money."

Hobin turns his back and walks towards the bathroom.

"What a cool man you're! You got my appreciation!"

Y/N shows her teeth and give him an applause.

"So are our meeting end? I want to eat some food."

Mangi intertwined his fingers and ask in a serious tone. He need food to control his hunger.

"No. One more thing."

Y/N gets her lips together and shake her head.

"????"

The gang stares blankly at her. They make a thinking move, guessing what will the girl discuss about.

"What should we name the Mascot of our company?"

Y/N picks up the dog from her room and lift it up above her head, as if Rafiki holding up Simba.

"Waaa, that's cute!"

Mangi tries to pat it but the dog barks at him. It seems to be afraid of Mangi's appearance. Mangi sulks and hide himself at the corner of the room. Gaeul and Rumi sweat dropped and confront him.

"How about Kimchi?"

Gaeul suggests.

'Since Y/N like to eat kimchi.'

She keek Y/N by the corner of her eyes.

"No that's so lame. It should be Hyeok."

Jihyeok disagree.

'So that Y/N can always call my name in a deary way.'

He snickers and hand over mouth.

"Damn, yours are weird. It suppose to be Mimi."