PART 30 ~ Affection + Open Wound

*Sorry for not updating the story. I've been wanting to edit the following chapters but I'm lazy and clueless to do that, so it's stucked with Ch 29. Thank you for the waiting.  🙇

~

"I'm back."

"Welcome home~"

Y/N pauses when she heard the annoying singsong voice coming from the kitchen. That hateful voice can only belong to someone.

"Shit, don't tell m-"

"Bingo!"

The blond popped his head out from the door and wink towards the girl.

"The fuck!? You haven't leave!!?"

She stomps her way to the kitchen. Rolling up the sleeves and ready to kick that asshole out from her house. She's not doing a charity, especially not to this troublemaker.

"Aw... Don't mad. See I'm repaying you right now."

Goo brings out two plates from the kitchen and place them on the wooden table. Y/N peeks at the dishes. Her stomach almost turn upsidedown when she sees the food.

"The heck was that!?"

"Em? You mean this?"

Goo points at the burnt oval shape things from the plate.

"Ah, you never ate before? It call clam!
C A L -"

"Of course I have! You call this a clam!? I thought it was a dog shit!

Wait.... You use those ingredients from the refrigerator?"

Y/N notices the familiar package from the dustbin, she remembers that she did bought calm from the supermarket before.
Goo remains silence and averts the eye contact.

"Haah, it's fine to use them, but that will be the exception if you're GOOD IN COOKING!!"

The girl almost have a heart attack talking to the boy standing in front her.

"B-But Gun tasted my culinary before.."

He pouts and plays with his fingers.

"Are you sure he did not vomit?"

"......"

"Haah, fine. Let's order something else."

She sighs and searching some food on the website.

"I want Spaghetti."

"Nothing for you."

"ಥ‿ಥ"

~

"When will you leave."

Y/N slurps the Udon.

"Why keep kicking me out."

"My mood goes down whenever I see you face."

Goo slurps the spaghetti, copying Y/N. The tomatoes sauce are spreading around.

"The fuck. You a kid?"

She wipes the sauce from the ground and also the table with a cloth. How can this guy acts like a kid when he is two years older than her.

"I think here is the best."

He mumbles. Goo has been wanted to have a peace and comfy life. Laying above the money, with a lot of beautiful women sleeping in his arms. Y/N scrunches her nose as Goo is making a perverted face from the thought.

"?"

The knocking disturbs their lunch. Y/N quickly get up from the spot and open the door.

"!"