PART 36 ~ His Birthday

Happy April Fool! 👻

"Binu, go fetch that!"

"Arf!"

The dog immediately sprints in a straight line, eyes fixes intensely on the flying pink-colored frisbee plate where her lips hang beside her mouth due to the over excitement. Y/N chuckles with a broad smile with Yoo Hobin's girls (sounds wrong?) beside her.

Making a small proud smile as Binu holds the plate in her mouth with her tail wiggles happily, her paws lightly touch the grass as she gets close to Y/N.

It's been a whole week since SeongJun made a big ruckus in Yoo Hobin's company headquarters. Everyone's affection towards Y/N seems to rise even more to the point that you have no idea to see the limit. Especially the boys, they are acting more protective on the girl where the females can't help but to roll their eyes at their childish behavior. And lastly, their best friend Binu got discharged from the vet after the surgery went successfully with the prayers of the gang. Binu gets so excited when she can finally see her family.

"How can time fly so fast?"

Rumi stretches herself after getting up from the sleeping position, her restless hand reaches to where Gaeul is.

"Yeah, can't believe tomorrow is 29 already!"

Gaeul lets the blondie do whatever she wants as she is busying munching on the chips that Jihyeok bought for Y/N.

Hearing their conversation, the black-haired girl halts with Binu cheerfully walks in circles beside her legs. Tilts head with those big round adorable eyes at the human since she has no idea why is her friend has stopped stroking her head.

Y/N's black purple orbs lose their focus, eyelids drop slightly, her lips close tight to form a line.

29 March.

It was his birthday.

"Y....... Y/N???"

The girl snaps out from her deep thinking when the male voice who is calling out her name. Raising her head in confusion, she notices everyone is staring at her with worry, their brows furrowing about to connect with another.

"Yes?"

Y/N asks with a slight giggle, an awkward one.

"...... Are you fi-"

"Just wanted to ask you if you want some pizza party with us."

Rumi pushes Mangi in the mouth where the male is still talking. She panickily scrolls her phone and shows the promotion poster of Pizze Hot to the girl who is blankly staring at them.

"Pizza!? We're talking about Pizza!!?"

The excited kid, Gaeul shoves the last chips into her already stuffed mouth, yells with great enthusiasm and spirit when she hears about the key words.

"Come on, Gaeul, you will gain weight if you eat more."

Snapper never tends to hide his words when it comes to Gaeul, he is having fun in teasing the shorter girl with a mockery laugh. With a sharp glare, the girl has prepared her fist and strikes it towards the speaker before Hobin and Mangi pull them away from each other.

Y/N stares at the hilarious scene before her, lips lifted into a smile where Binu keeps pouncing on the girl.

"Just say Yes if you want."

Turning her head, she saw the teenager who is wearing a Taekwondo outfit standing beside her, not looking into her eyes.

Making a small laugh, she speaks.