PART 32 ~ The Calm Before The Storm

"So..... What happened?"

Furrowed her brows, Y/N peers at Gauel, the girl who has a messed makeup with a runny nose, she is sniffling while making a grievance pouting. Y/N is then glances towards the boy sitting beside her. Hobin leans his head to the back and staring at the sky, looking empty, even not noticing Y/N's presence. Moving her gaze, she notices the shopping bag lying vertically on the ground. Seeing this chaos, Y/N's lips is pursed even more. What had happened when she was not with them?

"I saw Bomi just now."

She picks up the bag onto her arms. Throw an unexpected bomb for the two.

Hobin flinches at first but remains silence after that. Meanwhile Gauel avoid having eye contact with the girl, as if they have decided to hide something from their friend. Y/N crosses arm while bouncing her legs in impatient, waiting for any of them to give her an explanation. She sighs tiredly as they aren't giving any response to the girl.

"Then, I will leave you both here."

Y/N turns her back to them and stomps away from the fountain. Gaeul sees it, wipes off her face immediately before getting up from the bench, small steps follows the girl silently. As for Hobin, he ponders for a while and decides to catch up with them.

The journey is intense and silent. Since none of them speak, especially Y/N. Hobin and Gaeul throw a curious but anxious peek at her since this is her first time being so quiet despite her active personality.

"Need me to go with you?"

Gaeul shakes her head slightly, averts her puffy eyes from Y/N's worried eyes and walk to her house with a sulk face. Y/N and Hobin look at her back worryingly.

"Jesus, can you just tell me what happened."

The black haired girl moves her head to Hobin, displeased expression can be seen by Hobin. Due to the turning, He meets with her black and purple coloured eyes. Her eyes are exceptionally breathtaking, especially at night. Those eyes are sparkling like a diamond and they ravish the boy's attention.

"Hello?"

She tilts her head and waves her hand to the trancing boy. Hobin startles and nods gently.

After Hobin tells the whole incident to Y/N, she slaps the boy's head as he cannot put his finger on Bomi's sudden emotion.

"You deserve being a single."

Y/N shakes her head in disappointment and enters their workplace with a deep sigh. Hobin stunts at the front gate while holding his head painfully. He is confusing by her words.

"I'm back!!"

Y/N jumps onto the couch and adjust her position until she feels comfy. Grabbing the remote control and turns the television on. She bought it with her money, to be precise, Gun's salary.

"You should take a bath first."

Jihyeok flicks her forehead and picks up those shopping bags that the girl has thrown everywhere. The girl groans annoyed by the teenager's nagging, and proceed her way to the restroom.

~

After the dinner, Y/N lies on her bed and keeps thinking the things that had happened in a day. She sighs deeply and brings out the phone from the drawer. She phones Gauel as she's worried about her.

"Hello?"

Gauel's speaks in a quavering voice. The blowing nose noise can be heard from the background.

"You okay?"

Y/N knits her brows and ask in a gentle voice. Did she cry again?

"Ya.... Maybe.."